Star Trek: Next Generation - Season 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

thedefector

Premium Supporter
Apr 5, 2012
UK
Season 1 Collector's Edition Jumbo Steelbook 6 disc set (all 7 seasons will be released as steelbooks with co-ordinated spine art)

Release Date: {param} September 6th, 2012

Buy Link

Special Gift:
Based on Google Chrome translation:
"The Star Trek Pin Collection - exclusive only in the Collectors Edition of Star Trek: The Next Generation Blu-Ray ™. Each Steelbook Collector's Edition includes an exclusive Star Trek pin in the size of 5cm and a collection code. Enter each code in all 7 seasons just to the manufacturer's website and you end up with the ultimate collection box Pin Each pin is exclusively and only on the new erstelllt Ediition Collector of Star Trek: The Next Generation Blu-ray available. Website to register is http://www.startrek.de/tng/.
ST-TNG-2.jpg

2.jpg

For those that received their 1st shipment scratched because the pin was just taped to the front, here is an example of how a replacement was sent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone in Canada ordered this set?

It's been over a month since I got their shipping e-mail, and I have not received it yet. I e-mailed Amazon and they said it could be until October 11th for delivery. However, because it is going to Canada, they do not have a tracking for it!! And they said "please contact us after that date" if I did not get it....Not sure what to do yet....

I got mine about a week after the shipping email. That's generally the time it takes for most of my orders from amazon.de

Season 2 up for pre-order now but no mention of a steelbook release. Maybe they've ditched plans for the other seasons after the endless problems with season one.

Season 2 up for pre-order now but no mention of a steelbook release. Maybe they've ditched plans for the other seasons after the endless problems with season one.

I doubt it, they'll most likely complete the set because there giving away the pins with each one and once the set is complete and all registered you can get the collectors box from them. So yeah, they'll finish the set but you can bet they'll find a different delivery method for the pins so as to not dent the steelbook.

Last edited:
Sorry for the slow reply this time, work has been crazy busy, and I didn't get a chance to log on till now...

I'm in Toronto too. Time to email Amazon customer service I guess...

So I finally got past their "deadline" and filed a lost claim. They said they will send me a replacement and it is scheduled to be shipped out on the 18th. Will see if this one shows up at all....

I hope it is just a one time incident for the first set that it is lost.... coz I do wanna get all the seasons eventually.....

I got my replacement today finally!! And to my surprise, it comes in some new packaging, that has the pin in a little black box and the whole thing is stored in a clear case. Much better protected than the first edition. So anyone who is on the fence about ordering should feel safe about it now!!!

I got my replacement today finally!! And to my surprise, it comes in some new packaging, that has the pin in a little black box and the whole thing is stored in a clear case. Much better protected than the first edition. So anyone who is on the fence about ordering should feel safe about it now!!!

Sounds good. Is that from the replacement scheme that you had to enter your Amazon order number into? Did you get a full replacement (including discs)?

No, it is not the replacement scheme. Amazon.de shipped me a shipment but it never arrived, so I filed a lost claim and they sent me a new shipment. The new shipment finally arrived, the way it is packaged is unlike what I saw before, that it has a black box to house the pin, and the pin box is snot glued to the front, while the whole content is encased in a clear case for extra protection. I guess they learnt from their mistakes and repackaged all the new shipments.

Reactions: thefly
No, it is not the replacement scheme. Amazon.de shipped me a shipment but it never arrived, so I filed a lost claim and they sent me a new shipment. The new shipment finally arrived, the way it is packaged is unlike what I saw before, that it has a black box to house the pin, and the pin box is snot glued to the front, while the whole content is encased in a clear case for extra protection. I guess they learnt from their mistakes and repackaged all the new shipments.

That's awesome, now we sorta know what to expect. Congrats on your replacement bro. :)

Finally got my copy today. To those who have it, does yours have faint scratches on it? Only visible in certain angles? Been noticing these kind of scratches on many steelbooks lately. What's up with that?

Finally got my copy today. To those who have it, does yours have faint scratches on it? Only visible in certain angles? Been noticing these kind of scratches on many steelbooks lately. What's up with that?

Can you show us some pictures? I let you know when mine arrives.

replacements from Paramount

Did anyone receive their replacement steelbooks? The replacements were scheduled to be shipped out on the 42nd week of the year, so sometime in mid October.

I emailed amazon customer service and the rep got confused and thought I didn't receive my initial order. Paramount hasn't replied to my email yet.

BTW, is there a thread for Season 2. Pre-orders are up. Shipping to Canada is $5 cheaper...

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B009T62L08/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Last edited:
Did I miss it in this thread or has no one posted pics other than the stock photo, a front dent and the plastic shipping box? I can't find a YouTube unboxing video or pictures of the inside contents, back, etc.

Is the pin the only thing anyone cares to talk about?