Star Wars Animated Maquettes

Firstly apologies, I've looked but cant find anywhere but Im sure this will have been posted previously

Anyone collect these? OH bought me acouple for Christmas and now I've got a load. Just wondered if ayone else was into this

Note to mods - Please move to relevant place
Note to Admins - This forum has lots of icons, but no Star Wars one ;)

Reactions: jbsolo
Got only one but I :drool: it:
01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jbsolo and ODB
I'll post links in to stock photos:

Drum...I was going for that one too then found another one with Yoda I preferred:

3240_l.jpg

However I still needed Leia:

starWars_animatedSLeia_L.jpg

Bought this off a mate on VGForums & AVForums:

3242_m.jpg

However I am desperate for the matching Han to go with it :(
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31cjD+MQknL.jpg

Won my latest 3 on eBay:

SWA_LukeSkywalker.jpg

fmedium496970882.jpg

swpalpatinemaquette.jpg

These are the 3 my lovely missus bought me for Crimble that started it all off:

3241_l.jpg

boba-fett-maquette.jpg

3243_m.jpg

So currently I need to get Han & Obi Wan to complete my collection. However I've also seen a Wicket one is around and also a Scout Trooper being attacked by Ewoks but I think they may be pretty new. Once I get Han and Obi I'll look into it more. Obi I'm not too worried by as there's plenty around but Han is like rocking horse **** :(

there's plenty of stuff from the animated series as well but I'm only going for those based on the original films, hence the Stormtrooper being a stormtrooper which are much harder to source compared to the adundant Clone troopers

Reactions: jbsolo
You US guys should have no problems, harder to get in the UK and there are some you cant get over here like the Boba Fett and Carbonite Han thats like £400

Boba_Fett_Maquette_1233150872.jpg

There's also a lot of these in Black and White which look fantastic! Plus there's some of the main players in different scenes such as Han and Luke in Storm Trooper outfits

Last edited:
Reactions: totor30
No...I'm only going for ones from Ep 4-6, none from the newer films. Its possible at some stage I will get other characters who appeared in 4-6 (ie Bossk) but I dont want to go for anything from 1-3 or animated

I am tempted by Wicket and I'd LOVE a Scout Trooper ewok attack but they seem to be over £150 on ebay

I only own the Leia w/ R2 and Slave Leia. I really want that Snow Bunny Padme but she is so freakin' expensive now. :(

I actually wish I could afford them all because I LOVE the animated style on these. I do own all the Buffy ones though.