Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: December 10, 2008

clone.jpg

Pics courtesy @Drum18

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Marina Blue
If anyone else is looking to take a stab at this, it seems to be available on amazon.uk http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002MCTYXS/?tag=hidefnin-21
It doesn't say steelbook in the title but it has the same ASIN number.

I can confirm that the link on amazon.uk is the dutch version of the clone wars steelbook.
I do not own one myself, but I have seen steelbook a few years ago in mediamarkt Netherlands.

If you are not sure that you'r buying a steelbook, maybe it is possible to first ask for pictures from the seller??

I can confirm that the link on amazon.uk is the dutch version of the clone wars steelbook.
I do not own one myself, but I have seen steelbook a few years ago in mediamarkt Netherlands.

If you are not sure that you'r buying a steelbook, maybe it is possible to first ask for pictures from the seller??

The image is, but it may still be just the amaray that they're selling. You never know with third-party sellers.

Indeed. I had some troubles myself 2 weeks back with a Amazon seller.
He was gone with the money. Amazon refunded me.

And I read somewhere above; that a seller had 9xx Steels of The Clone Wars ?
It's not likely. It's become a rarity to come across The Clone Wars Steelbook,
(even in Holland) and especially for a nice price. Although I paid last year ...
around € 12 including shipment from a seller on a Dutch Marketplace. A seller
that didn't knew anything about Steelbooks. So you have to be lucky. ;)

I'm about to do the most unimaginable, inconceivable, mind-blowing thing...

I'm going to ask the seller. :D

Now that's just straight up crazy talk - sit down and think about it before you make any rash decisions...EEK!

Says me who took all of 5 seconds to pull the trigger on this one...:p

Not a Steelbook he sells

I asked him and here is his answer. It's definitely not the Steelbook version, just the amaray case.

Hi,

No its a plastic case with EAN 7321906224240.
The information on Amazon is incorrect.
I requested Amazon to adjust the product description.

When you want to cancel your order please let me know asap.

Regards,
Romano

Hi Gavin,

I cancelled your order on Amazon Germany. You account has not been charged for this.

Please note I am offering the amaray version, not the steelbook.
The listing on Amazon for the steelbook is conected to the EAN barcode for the amaray version.

Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Regards,
Romano
The Best on DVD

Good day,

we regret to inform you that your order has been canceled by the seller 305-2212059-2834747 # ___ THE_BEST_ON_DVD___.

If you continue to be interested in the item, we suggest a new order on Amazon.de give up.

Below is again the order details.

We are pleased that you are in our customer and hope to welcome you soon again at Amazon.de.

Amazon.de