Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: December 10, 2008

clone.jpg

Pics courtesy @Drum18

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Marina Blue
So is this like... Season 1 of The Clone Wars? Or is it the 2D animated series? Either way, I would definitely like to add this to my collection.

It's a really nice matte steel but darn hard to get hold of and especially a decent price.

It would be really nice if they released the seasons in steelbook. It was a shame that they gave up making the nice bespoke book editions that were released in the U.S. for seasons one and two I was gutted when season 3 turned up in a normal amaray case.

It's a really nice matte steel but darn hard to get hold of and especially a decent price.

It would be really nice if they released the seasons in steelbook. It was a shame that they gave up making the nice bespoke book editions that were released in the U.S. for seasons one and two I was gutted when season 3 turned up in a normal amaray case.

Actually it is not a matte finish like the US G1 Best Buy DVD seclusive. It is not super glossy but it does have a gloss finish on this one.

Reactions: Marina Blue
What is a fair price to pay for this now? I've seen a few on ebay in passing but never bit.

It's pretty rare so I wouldn't be surprised if they were going for £50 or more, if think I paid £30 and that was quite a few years ago.
I'm a massive SW fan so I would have pretty much paid whatever the price for it.
I do like it and I'm hoping for a Rebels Steel but no sign anywhere yet and it's out over the next few weeks :(