Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: December 10, 2008

clone.jpg

Pics courtesy @Drum18

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Marina Blue
I'd say the I Am Legend German is a tad more rare then this one as people wont part with it ... as opposed to this one is still obtainable for around the $100 range ... $80 if lucky.

Yep, I have one copy of this steel, traded for a french Riddick steelbook a few months ago ! :)

nice snag, its nowhere near as hard to get these days since it got reprinted (me thinks) but its still pretty cool.

They went OOS just shortly after Release and were going for €100 upwards, then "new shipments" were sent to the dutch retailers out of the blue and they havn't been going for much since then....

In April of last year, on our way home from Greece, we had a stopover in Amsterdam. Had to kill a couple of hours at the airport so I looked around some of the shops there. I found this at the airport audio/video store. It was their last copy. I got it for EUR 22.99. I guess I just got lucky. ;) :cool:

I had 2 at same time one opened but mint condition the other new and sealed from a member who did not know he still has them so I got 2 one for me and one for an offcie pal that I have not taken as SteelBook padawan, lol

Hey Kali, yeah but hard to find for some if they are not "local", or don't want to pay some exhorbitant price via third party sellers on Ebay, LOL:)

Last edited:
Hey Kali, yeah but hard to find for some if they are not "local", or don't want to pay some exhorbitant price via third party sellers on Ebay, LOL:)

Hey DB, I just took a look at the Marketplace at my german Board and there are few there going for about €50 (sent to me. Add €8 for shipping to you).

LMK

AB