Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: September 7, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 11 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM for general release - UK Time)
Price: £29.99

12607341-9144775116183020.jpg

12607341-9684775116370001.jpg 12607341-1474775116309800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today with a few others and all in the two jiffy bags, no damage so can't complain, guess they are out of them fancy boxes and are unable to get any in because of the lockdown, who ever they get them from could be short staffed or even closed down.

If you don't like getting steelbooks delivered in two jiffy bags I would avoid ordering from Zavvi for a few weeks until they get the boxes back in stock.

Jesus Christ what are they doing

I’ve already had something arrive in a double Jiffy bag a few days back that’s dented to sh!t because of their stupidity. F**king jokers

Reactions: MrSquifler
zavvi employee 1: let's ship the next steelbooks in a jiffy bag
zavvi employee 2: are you stupid? no protection!
zavvi employee 3: yeah, are you retarded?
zavvi employee 1: sry, stupid me!
zavvi employee 3: how about 2 jiffy bags?
zavvi employee 2: great idea!
zavvi employee 1: you are a genius.. i want to be you!

zavvi employee 1: let's ship the next steelbooks in a jiffy bag
zavvi employee 2: are you stupid? no protection!
zavvi employee 3: yeah, are you retarded?
zavvi employee 1: sry, stupid me!
zavvi employee 3: how about 2 jiffy bags?
zavvi employee 2: great idea!
zavvi employee 1: you are a genius.. i want to be you!

Why are you having fake conversations with yourself?

U Gud?!?

Got mine today with a few others and all in the two jiffy bags, no damage so can't complain, guess they are out of them fancy boxes and are unable to get any in because of the lockdown, who ever they get them from could be short staffed or even closed down.

If you don't like getting steelbooks delivered in two jiffy bags I would avoid ordering from Zavvi for a few weeks until they get the boxes back in stock.
Easier said than done when you have pre-orders for items that have sold out! :ohno:

Reactions: Stygian

No signs of the under-paint scratching then?

I read this as underpant scratching! :wacky:
Zavvi warehouse have a real problem with that!!!

On another note, is it just me or do these look really washed out? Just looking at the photo above of all together and they should be so much more vibrant.

I've been thinking this for a while but this Phantom Menace just looks so bland and washed out. My magnet for ESB is even way more vibrant than the steel itself!!

Seems like the prequel trilogy was really OOS, not just fake-OOS as Zavvi seems to do with a lot of listings these days.

They might be having supply issues or something else preventing them from even getting out all their preorders. I still haven’t been charged for one of my copies. Could be there won’t be any available restock until that’s sorted. I’m just speculating, though. I contacted them but haven’t heard back yet. If they tell me anything worth sharing I’ll post it once they respond.

4 from 4, all scratched.

Front and back on this one, all underneath the paint again. This collection is a significant investment if collecting all 11 and the thought of them all being scuffed and scratched is removing all the enjoyment out of it. What a cluster-****.

Someone at Scanavo deserves to be thrown down an air shaft.

• Wow
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
I´m lucky so far, ep 4 and 6 are absolutely mint, and ep 5 will be replaced, so so far so good, hopefully the luck stay with me with the prequel trilogy :ohno:, but the jiffy bags are scary though.....I incline to @virkia version that they ran out of the classic boxes....