Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 21, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 25 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, 12 PM general release - UK time)
Price: £29.99
Note: 3 discs

C78F1C8C-A58B-40B4-9C81-B7369C7CCA3B.jpeg

D29DA155-8A8C-4C18-BE2A-66A1ADED1D38.jpeg
3EE33454-B0C2-42DF-BC06-336DF7017781.jpeg

Last edited:
Tried to send back my spine slashed copy this am received the zavi returns form with bar code part to put on parcel but after scanning post office said it wasnt fox postage...am I missing something from zavi or are they wrong?View attachment 485958

try making a label using - Tracked returns | Royal Mail Group Ltd

Also just to confirm, mine arrived today with a spine slash. Zavvi are going to have soo many returns for this one...

Reactions: jampot
Tried to send back my spine slashed copy this am received the zavi returns form with bar code part to put on parcel but after scanning post office said it wasnt fox postage...am I missing something from zavi or are they wrong?View attachment 485958
this form is only the return form without any postage stamp
depend from them you are you have to paid the shipping cost and ask for refund

Just get back on to Zavvi CS.

This happened to me once, but when I advised them they then sent through a proper pre-paid label instead.

If you are returning due to damage (or wrong item sent), then they are liable for postage. If you are returning just because you have chnaged your mind, then you would be liable for the postage costs.

In this case, as it's a damaged item, they are liable for the postage costs.

this form is only the return form without any postage stamp
depend from them you are you have to paid the shipping cost and ask for refund
If they are from the UK at least then Zavvi should have sent a pre-paid label for returning a damaged item. As I said above, this happened to me once, so I just got back on to Zavvi CS and then they sent me the right label.

Send the ones back that don’t line up or they will not look right as you put these on your shelf. E.g. a friend comes over “Hey Joe, that wee line on your steel is in a different place from the rest.”
Going by this small selection you'll be lucky to get the spines all cut in the same place or even at the same angle:-
1600507700175.png
1600506753469.png
1600506888747.png
1600507992702.png
................................................................................................................
1600516094956.png

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Really annoying. I’ve ordered multiple of all of these so far but every single one has been mint so I cancelled my spares for this and the next ones.

Obviously this is the first to have an issue.
Looks like I'm not the only one with this problem then
Hard to pick up on camera but definitely annoying
_20200919_132227.JPG

Reactions: virkia
I haven't received my steel yet as I'm in the US, but have all the people with a "mint" copy actually opened it? Wishful thinking? :LOL:

Shipping of these to the states is getting worse and worse. This just shipped 2 days ago for me and I still have yet to get my Ep 1 shipped from my order 10 days ago and I never got my Ep iV and had to get a refund on that since they didnt have replacements.

Reactions: Leafs17