Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: July 27, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 7 at 9 AM for Red Carpet - 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12564552-5234766288707596.jpg
12564552-1334766288642730.jpg12564552-3574766288581926.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised I managed to get this, expected it to be sold out.

If I can get the others then I will as I have no Star Wars steelbooks. If not I'll cancel this one.

it's so easy to trick them out
just create multiple accounts and buy as many you want ...that's how orderd my 1500 copies :naughty:
Can't be bothered with creating multiple accounts, too much bother, and my memory is terrible, i'd forget them. So I just made 500 orders for my 1000 copies, took ages but, i'm hopefull at least one will be in mint condition...

Zavvi used to be my number one source for Steelbooks, but ever since Zavvi raised their shipping to $10 I have yet to even consider ordering ONE Steelbook from them. Add to that their inconsistency in quality and mediocre customer service and nowadays I usually just skip past Steelbook links that tag Zavvi as the merchant. This one was too good not to peak my interest, though. I put one in my cart and started to check out, then saw the $52 USD price tag and it gave me pause. I'll let it sit there while I contemplate, but I just don't think i can justify such a ridiculous sum. Plus, there's always a chance this design could be flooding the market within the year. I may just take my chances, especially since I already own two Steels for this movie. Maybe if there was a soundtrack or a slip...

Zavvi used to be my number one source for Steelbooks, but ever since Zavvi raised their shipping to $10 I have yet to even consider ordering ONE Steelbook from them. Add to that their inconsistency in quality and mediocre customer service and nowadays I usually just skip past Steelbook links that tag Zavvi as the merchant. This one was too good not to peak my interest, though. I put one in my cart and started to check out, then saw the $52 USD price tag and it gave me pause. I'll let it sit there while I contemplate, but I just don't think i can justify such a ridiculous sum. Plus, there's always a chance this design could be flooding the market within the year. I may just take my chances, especially since I already own two Steels for this movie. Maybe if there was a soundtrack or a slip...
For shipping to the US, change the currency at the top right corner of Zavvi's page to USD, and set the shipping and region to US. Then you'll get free shipping. The total cost for this steelbook shipped to the US is $41.03. Still not great, but better than $52!

Reactions: GeekSexy
Dilemma! LOVE the artwork on this, but not sure I can justify it. £30 for A New Hope is fine, but it equates to £270 over all 9 films, which many of us already own. Not sure I can do it - fighting with myself on this!