Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: July 27, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 7 at 9 AM for Red Carpet - 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12564552-5234766288707596.jpg
12564552-1334766288642730.jpg12564552-3574766288581926.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I got my 2 copies from Zavvi US last night and it couldn't have been easier, if I hadn't gotten a tip I wouldn't have thought this was going live until this afternoon today.
Was around $82 for my 2, 4k,2d, bd copies plus free shipping. So I'm good but after reading the forums Zavvi is just f*ckin up with releases, shipping, promos, the red carpet nonsense, trying to makes us buy crap t-shirts and boxes of trash.
I only use Zavvi when it's absolutely necessary. If this gets a preorder from somewhere else I'll be canceling my Zavvi order for sure!

Reactions: Leafs17
For shipping to the US, change the currency at the top right corner of Zavvi's page to USD, and set the shipping and region to US. Then you'll get free shipping. The total cost for this steelbook shipped to the US is $41.03. Still not great, but better than $52!
Doesn’t this just redirect you to US.Zavvi.com?
Because then it’ll have you make a new account.

Well I got my 2 copies from Zavvi US last night and it couldn't have been easier, if I hadn't gotten a tip I wouldn't have thought this was going live until this afternoon today.
Was around $82 for my 2, 4k,2d, bd copies plus free shipping. So I'm good but after reading the forums Zavvi is just f*ckin up with releases, shipping, promos, the red carpet nonsense, trying to makes us buy crap t-shirts and boxes of trash.
I only use Zavvi when it's absolutely necessary. If this gets a preorder from somewhere else I'll be canceling my Zavvi order for sure!

I buy those crap T-Shirts because for me it comes out cheaper than buying just the steelbook lol :(

• Haha
Reactions: Jaxxx
How do you get free shipping to US? It always wants to charge me 10$

was there a limit of 1 per person for this?
The email I got doesnt suggest any reason why it was canceled.

I bought two - one for me and another for a friend who was asleep when it launched since we weren’t sure how fast it would sell out. I haven’t gotten a cancellation e-mail (yet). I probably just jinxed it, though.