Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D and 3D+2D SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 20, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition - 3D+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £25.99 (3D+2D) - £67.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition) - £59.99 (3D+2D Collector's Edition)
Notes: Collector’s Edition Includes: SteelBook + High quality metal slip case with embossed detail + 4 Art Cards + Two collector pin badges. Limited to 2000 units.

02a.jpg swtrosze.jpg
03A.jpg 04.jpg

12430281-1004729727968614.jpg

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday, banana style, multiple dents back and front.. don't know what zavvi's customer service is like right now and it's not like they can send a replacement.. on the positive side, I've been buying steels from zavvi for many years and I rarely receive dented steels.
Looking forward to seeing this again, hope the 3D looks good:)

Still not had mine. My knives out came a couple of weeks ago with a spine slash and they’ve said I can return it but I don’t have access to a printer to sort out the label. I turned down their gracious offer of a 5% refund.

So pissed I missed it... I was going to get my usual FNAC french edition but then I learned there would be no title and the steelbook was delayed to June anyway...
Looking forward to get the 4K Zavvi edition, I really hope it's back in stock soon. Ebay prices are ridiculous :(

• Thanks
Reactions: Lucifer Adams
Still not received mine.

I expected a delay, but I usually get them on the Saturday of release and never beyond the Monday.

Bit worried now.

I have mine (arrived on Monday). My Knives Out was about three days late though, despite getting the dispatch email early and the post man delivering other stuff in between. As frustrating as it is I wouldn't panic just yet.

I have mine (arrived on Monday). My Knives Out was about three days late though, despite getting the dispatch email early and the post man delivering other stuff in between. As frustrating as it is I wouldn't panic just yet.

Thanks for reassurance.

I regret not getting that Knives Out Steelbook. I want to see the film, would be ideal, with being stuck in at the moment!

Reactions: TheWorz
My copy of this seems to have been lost in the post. Has anyone else copy not arrived yet.
If it has vanished for good does anyone have a copy for sale? Ideally 4k

My copy of this seems to have been lost in the post. Has anyone else copy not arrived yet.
If it has vanished for good does anyone have a copy for sale? Ideally 4k

Got my ROTS on time but ordered a copy of The Big Labowski which took a week to dispatch and should have been with me Wednesday according to their email. Still not arrived. It doesn't help you but I am sure there is something going on at Zavvi with their dispatches.