Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 23, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 13 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12663349-1074788295396560.jpg

12663349-3604788295670019.jpg
12663349-8194788295737567.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone else think they may leave this one for now and do Rogue One and Solo next? After all it's only about a month ago that Zavvi finally started shipping out the CE with the WWA steelbook

This had crossed my mind. They might do this one early next year

Solo is actually the one I’m most looking forward to

This had crossed my mind. They might do this one early next year

Solo is actually the one I’m most looking forward to
I think this will still be next, it won’t be out until the end of the year anyway and Zavvi have shifted pretty much all that they can of the previous edition without major price drops.

Totally agree, bring on Solo as I can’t see a BF edition happening any time soon.

Reactions: Flloydo
Say no to streaming, yes to physical media.
Get used to streaming as a lot of Fox back catalog titles that Disney now own will be that option only soon
It will exclude Star Wars and James Cameron Fox films as these will still get physical disc releases

Reactions: RMA
But I don't want to get used to it. Streaming is crap compared to physical media.
Physical media will be around for some time yet despite what certain people seem to think.

Not enough people are streaming enough content yet either buy purchase or content providers like Netflix.

I’m mean FFS problem are still buying DVD’s.

Reactions: DMD4k