Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 23, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 13 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12663349-1074788295396560.jpg

12663349-3604788295670019.jpg
12663349-8194788295737567.jpg

Last edited:
Sometimes those orders ship and sometimes they don't. I would contact Zavvi about it.

Every time I place an order now I check it a few minutes later to see if goes to "processing" (orange) or stays as "placed" (blue). If it still says "placed" then I place a new order and then cancel the previous order. Usually orders change from "placed" to "processing" immediately.

I realize of course this may be a problem for some who get in with discount codes and then the codes don't work a few minutes later but that isn't a problem for me.

Every time I place an order now I check it a few minutes later to see if goes to "processing" (orange) or stays as "placed" (blue). If it still says "placed" then I place a new order and then cancel the previous order. Usually orders change from "placed" to "processing" immediately.

I realize of course this may be a problem for some who get in with discount codes and then the codes don't work a few minutes later but that isn't a problem for me.

Agreed. When I ordered 2 Phantom Menace steelbooks it immediately want to orange (processing). After they shipped the first of the two it changed to blue (order placed) and they never shipped the second one. I couldn't even cancel it because I was told by customer service the warehouse had shipped it even though I was never charged and never got a dispatch notice. Whatever actually happened their system seems to be a mess so if it is "order placed" blue then I would cancel and reorder.

Reactions: Stygian
Sometimes those orders ship and sometimes they don't. I would contact Zavvi about it.
I tried contacting them about it the other day and I got a cookie-cutter reply and them telling me the release date.

This is the message I received when I originally contacted them:

Thanks for getting in touch about your pre-order Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker - Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD Steelbook.

Please accept my apologies for the delay in receiving your order.

Please be aware that release dates may be subject to change as our suppliers can sometimes push back release dates for various reasons and sometimes without warning. I am sorry to inform you that this is beyond our control, however as soon as we receive the stock from our suppliers we will send out your item/items.

The current release date we have for this item is Expected 09-11-2020.

You will receive an email confirming the dispatch of this once your order has been sent.

In the meantime, if there is anything else we can do for you then please let us know and we will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Graham.

Zavvi Team

I've messaged them again. I am sick to death of this sh*tty company.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blazerfires
I tried contacting them about it the other day and I got a cookie-cutter reply and them telling me the release date.

Thanks for getting in touch about your pre-order Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker - Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD Steelbook.

Please be aware that release dates may be subject to change as our suppliers can sometimes push back release dates for various reasons and sometimes without warning. I am sorry to inform you that this is beyond our control, however as soon as we receive the stock from our suppliers we will send out your item/items.

You will receive an email confirming the dispatch of this once your order has been sent.

In the meantime, if there is anything else we can do for you then please let us know and we will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Graham.

Zavvi Team

You have to try and get in a chat with them.

Thanks,

Graham.

Zavvi Team

This is still in stock so I would suggest cancelling your order and placing a new order.

Reactions: MrSquifler
Strange, I just checked my account & am not showing this preordered. I definitely remember preordering it, I have a preorder on the 13th but its for The Last Jedi, my account is showing that preordered twice.