Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 23, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 13 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12663349-1074788295396560.jpg

12663349-3604788295670019.jpg
12663349-8194788295737567.jpg

Last edited:
Strange, I just checked my account & am not showing this preordered. I definitely remember preordering it, I have a preorder on the 13th but its for The Last Jedi, my account is showing that preordered twice.
You accidentally ordered The Last Jedi Twice. Funny enough, I remember doing the same thing for one of the other Star Wars pre-orders. I guess in the rush to pre-order before selling out, we weren't paying attention and got ahead of ourselves. :LOL:

I did fix the problem in time, but it looks like The Rise of Skywalker already sold out. Hopefully, it will get restocked again.

You accidentally ordered The Last Jedi Twice. Funny enough, I remember doing the same thing for one of the other Star Wars pre-orders. I guess in the rush to pre-order before selling out, we weren't paying attention and got ahead of ourselves. :LOL:

I did fix the problem in time, but it looks like The Rise of Skywalker already sold out. Hopefully, it will get restocked again.

I followed the link from the site to preorder though, thats the weirdest part. I've already contacted them about Attack of the Clones arriving damaged so depending on the response I get from that, this might not be an issue.

Reactions: MM3
Once again I got no emails about this, but when I looked at my account, there was a payment problem on this order. I resolved it by paying through Paypal again, as I did the first time, and now it seems okay. Strangeness.