Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 23, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 13 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12663349-1074788295396560.jpg

12663349-3604788295670019.jpg
12663349-8194788295737567.jpg

Last edited:
Mines just arrived as well, surprised it arrived on its own as was expecting Total Recall and hoped for my replacement ESB as well but if I had to pick just one to arrive today it would have been this

I've personally enjoyed collecting this line, only one I had trouble with was TPM where I ended up with 3 copies (first copy took weeks to arrive so inbetween I got one on the restock and one from a fellow Ninja) but other than that (and obviously the known issue with ESB) I've had no issues with any of them. You'll also have to go a long way to find a set of steels that look this good all lined up together (probably looking at something like Blufans MCU releases)

Kinda sad that it's over now :(

Reactions: Blazerfires
Mines just arrived as well, surprised it arrived on its own as was expecting Total Recall and hoped for my replacement ESB as well but if I had to pick just one to arrive today it would have been this

I've personally enjoyed collecting this line, only one I had trouble with was TPM where I ended up with 3 copies (first copy took weeks to arrive so inbetween I got one on the restock and one from a fellow Ninja) but other than that (and obviously the known issue with ESB) I've had no issues with any of them. You'll also have to go a long way to find a set of steels that look this good all lined up together (probably looking at something like Blufans MCU releases)

Kinda sad that it's over now :(

Do you have a "not yours" photo of them all together? ;)
Or a photo of yours? I was wondering who would be the first to have all 11 in hand.

Reactions: Blazerfires
Pleased to say I got this today too and in mint condition :drool: My Ep VIII had a bunch of fine scratches on the back so am awaiting a replacement for that and still waiting on Solo to complete this ball-ache of a collection :pain: I keep telling myself it will be worth it in the end though :D

Mine arrived with (the now expected) spine slash :cautious:
The steels have turned out really nice, once you eventually get one with minimal imperfections, but whoever is producing them (and then opens them at Zavvi's end) does so really sloppily. Will be glad to see the back of this collection_20201123_231249.JPG

Reactions: MM3