Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 23, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 13 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12663349-1074788295396560.jpg

12663349-3604788295670019.jpg
12663349-8194788295737567.jpg

Last edited:
Received mine today with a spine slash...bellends shouldn't be trusted with sharp objects.

I don't blame the people cutting open the boxes. I blame whoever packs the boxes without protecting the contents inside.
Whether it's Scanavo who ships them unprotected or if it's the distributor that ships them after receiving them from Scanavo and then ships them to the retailer (Zavvi in this case) unprotected.

I'm sure they (Scanavo and the distributors) are also responsible for all of the denting and crushing that goes on as well. If they aren't protected on top from spine slashes then there probably isn't anything protecting them (no padding) inside the boxes as well.

I would guess that the most protection the steelbooks get is actually from Zavvi when they are individually shipped to customers in the white boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Nothing yet.....supposed to arrive today or tomorrow. Hoping this doesn't go the same way as my solo steelbook and getting lost. What's more annoying is that I originally ordered 2 for each in case this happened, then cancelled one of each!!

Has anyone else not received this yet in the UK? My Solo replacement has actually arrived before this which was supposedly sent days before. Starting to think the exact same thing that happened with Solo has happened with this one to me. The post goes like clockwork so can usually tell when something's wrong.

Finally got mine today....just as I ordered a 2nd copy and have now been charged! Happy to pass it on at cost if anyone is interested (once it arrives (or if!) And with no damage!

I don't blame the people cutting open the boxes. I blame whoever packs the boxes without protecting the contents inside.
What kind of logic is that? The illogical kind? You wouldn’t blame the person/operation that is actually damaging the product?
I’ve opened many a box in my day, I have yet to slash through anything I don’t want. Maybe I’m just good with a knife. Then again nobody that’s not good with a blade should be entrusted with one, unless produced by Fisher Price.

What kind of logic is that? The illogical kind? You wouldn’t blame the person/operation that is actually damaging the product?
I’ve opened many a box in my day, I have yet to slash through anything I don’t want. Maybe I’m just good with a knife. Then again nobody that’s not good with a blade should be entrusted with one, unless produced by Fisher Price.

so are you asking for a fisher price knife for xmas :LOL:

Has anyone else not received this yet in the UK? My Solo replacement has actually arrived before this which was supposedly sent days before. Starting to think the exact same thing that happened with Solo has happened with this one to me. The post goes like clockwork so can usually tell when something's wrong.
Not received mine yet.