Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
3.67 star(s) Rating: 3.67/5 6 Votes
Title: Star Wars: Episode IX

Genre: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Action, Adventure, War

Director: J.J. Abrams

Cast: Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, Adam Driver, Carrie Fisher, Billy Dee Williams, Mark Hamill, Joonas Suotamo, Kelly Marie Tran, Domhnall Gleeson, Naomi Ackie, Keri Russell, Richard E. Grant, Dominic Monaghan, Matt Smith, Lupita Nyong'o, Dave Chapman, Brian Herring, Anthony Daniels, Jimmy Vee, Billie Lourd, Greg Grunberg

Release: 2019-12-18

Plot: The next installment in the franchise and the conclusion of the “Star Wars“ sequel trilogy as well as the “Skywalker Saga“.

Finally remembered to watch the latest trailer just now and all throughout I just kept thinking one thing......

"I don't want it to end" :offtopic:

Great trailer, great looking film, but I just don't want this saga to end. Despite the hate that Last Jedi gets, I have enjoyed each of the new main Star Wars titles....... just don't want them to go away.

Reactions: Noodles
Finally remembered to watch the latest trailer just now and all throughout I just kept thinking one thing......

"I don't want it to end" :offtopic:

Great trailer, great looking film, but I just don't want this saga to end. Despite the hate that Last Jedi gets, I have enjoyed each of the new main Star Wars titles....... just don't want them to go away.
Same mate... gonna be so sad to see the Skywalker saga finally come to an end. That being said, nowadays there's always a chance they'll find ways to go back to that storyline, because money talks.

New Poster :photo:

riseofskywalkerdolby.jpg

Reactions: vexred
Not looking forward to this now, I've avoided them but there has been spoilers going around for a few months that this has a rubbish disappointing ending and they are most likely true after that script thing, same happened with Game of Thrones.