Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 3, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 21, around 9 AM for Red Carpet , at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99
Note: 3 discs

12584863-1924769381743461.jpg

12584863-1244769382074100.jpg 12584863-1434769381918943.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
People online for this 30 mins before it's even meant to go live. :rolleyes:

I guess all the negative comments meant nothing.
Same as all of those who really slate the marvel release art / finishes... and then buy it anyway because it's "their only alternative" or "must keep up with the collection" :LOL:

It's laughable but you won't change human nature. People just like to talk the talk.

US site is LIVE but cannot add to cart

who said Zavvi never learned :LOL:

no they have it on the red carpet at the moment in the uk, it really is a joke when the rc it first time round now they doing the same on second pre-ordering.
i cancelled mine but that really is them taking the piss now for anyone that didnt get it, what a joke.
just when you think zavvi cant go any lower they do :hilarious:

no they have it on the red carpet at the moment in the uk, it really is a joke when the rc it first time round now they doing the same on second pre-ordering.
i cancelled mine but that really is them taking the piss now for anyone that didnt get it, what a joke.
just when you think zavvi cant go any lower they do :hilarious:
How did they go lower Basil?

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
for A New Hope i remember being able to order for US Zavvi at same time. Have they changed it this time? I can't see to access the product page

Is the RCVIP only valid for a certain amount of time/orders? My account recognised me as Red Carpet member, takes the shipping fee off, but won’t allow the discount code?
Yes. It's not supposed to be valid for pre-orders (only in-stock items), and is usually only active for a few minutes before they deactivate it. Sometimes you can be lucky, sometimes not. I would estimate my success rate is around 50-60% of the time I manage to get an order in before it stops working. I've even had it appear to work but then not as I'm completing the checkout process!