Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 3, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 21, around 9 AM for Red Carpet , at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99
Note: 3 discs

12584863-1924769381743461.jpg

12584863-1244769382074100.jpg 12584863-1434769381918943.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's awesome! How did you manage that?
Where did you get this?

I think there was a fellow Ninja who posted in one of the pages. His wife does steelbook magnet covers. You just mention that you want Empire Strikes Back front. Well worth the money I'd ypu ask me excellent glossy magnet cover and matches the format of the others perfectly. Here is the link

Empire strikes back steelbook magnet

Edit it was @wildermike wife post #924. Tha k you @wildermike :thumbs:

Last edited:
I think there was a fellow Ninja who posted in one of the pages. His wife does steelbook magnet covers. You just mention that you want Empire Strikes Back front. Well worth the money I'd ypu ask me excellent glossy magnet cover and matches the format of the others perfectly. Here is the link

Thanks.

I especially like those Rick & Morty covers. Makes me want to buy some cheap steelbooks and then those magnets.

Thanks! Just put my order in. Cheers.

Reactions: MrSquifler

Did you go through the store or just contact him through here?

Did you go through the store or just contact him through here?
Through the website store

Price including shipping to Rep of Ireland €18.03

Remember to add note in order which steelbook magnet you want
I forgot but sent a message to let Kelly know which one I want

Through the website store

Price including shipping to Rep of Ireland €18.03

Remember to add note in order which steelbook magnet you want
I forgot but sent a message to let Kelly know which one I want
Meh. Shipping makes it not worth it for me.....

Got the scratches too. Clearly a manufacturing error. Crap design or not, this is a £30 steelbook so it’s unacceptable to send out like this. Zavvi should do the honourable thing and recall these and do another print run.