Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 16 around 9 AM for Red Carpet subscribers, and around 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12645253-8504782625454979.jpg

12645253-1384782625596285.jpg 12645253-1654782625786989.jpg 12645253-8304782625738341.jpg

Last edited:
Morning @Flloydo I have noticed that sometimes where codes wouldn't work but I just kept at it by placing something else with accepts the code during the next 5 minutes and all of a sudden it works.

Had it in my basket with RCVIP applied, got to the last checkout page and code was deactivated. Pissed.
1/7 for RC discount for me on these.

Morning @Flloydo I have noticed that sometimes where codes wouldn't work but I just kept at it by placing something else with accepts the code during the next 5 minutes and all of a sudden it works.

really? That’s odd Because over the years I’ve tried stuff like that but even if something won’t work with a 10% code and then I add something that does it will still only take the %off for the item it works on. The second you take the item the code works on out of the basket it Will just show as the normal price For the item the code didn’t work on.

I just find it weird that the code will always work for me on any Pre order I place if I’m there the second it goes live Or for at least 5/10 mins after (and I know to turn Up to 20/25 mins early with zavvi) but with these I have 0 luck and I’m there the second these go live because I refresh constantly from 25 to 9 each time before they go live. Then I come on here and see people use it lol. And I have a list of codes on my notes that I go through until one works. Just find it strange it never works with the Star Wars pre orders for me

Had it in my basket with RCVIP applied, got to the last checkout page and code was deactivated. Pissed.
1/7 for RC discount for me on these.
I've had that happen to be before and it's really annoying. Once was when a title went live on my way to work and I temporarily lost signal whilst getting off the train and when the signal came back the discount code had deactivated!

I was there the second it went live. Before I looked on here. Refreshed the page and it wasn’t available and a second later Refreshed again and it was Live yet I was still unable to use the RCVIP or ZAVEH12 code. That’s happened to me on all these Star Wars pre orders yet people post after I’ve tried that the codes work. Don’t make sense.

Same here. No codes work for these no matter how early I order. Seems rather random.

Reactions: Flloydo
I was there the second it went live. Before I looked on here. Refreshed the page and it wasn’t available and a second later Refreshed again and it was Live yet I was still unable to use the RCVIP or ZAVEH12 code. That’s happened to me on all these Star Wars pre orders yet people post after I’ve tried that the codes work. Don’t make sense.

In the same boat as you mate, with me it worked on 4 all the way to 2 now the last 2 haven’t worked for me which is annoying.

Is there anyone out there that has been successful with the RCVIP code through all these?