Purchase links:
Amazon
Sainsbury's
Zavvi.com

81uPY9+xFrL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Star Wars Prequel Trilogy (Blu-ray Steelbook) [United Kingdom]

Darth Maul's a *****

This is another must buy, even though the films were not great (understatement)!

He'll at the end of the day it's Star Wars right.

And thank FU*K it doesn't have Jar Jar Bollocks anywhere on the steelbook

Last edited:
I don't understand why they always have yoda on the front of the prequels when the stories are about Anakin becoming Vader. It would be better with Anakin on front, Maul inside left Kenobi / yoda inside right, Anakin & Padmé on the back. I'll still be getting this no matter who is on it

These movies are utter rubbish and an insult to the original trilogy, but it won't stop me from buying this. :hilarious:

Think this actually looks better than the original's art. The green on the front and spine with the beauty of the back art in red.

The way things are going this year in terms of number of releases, I will need to get myself one of those 0% APR credit cards.

Last edited:
These movies are utter rubbish and an insult to the original trilogy, but it won't stop me from buying this. :hilarious:

Think this actually looks better than the original's art. The green on the front and spine with the beauty of the back art in red.

The way things are going this year in terms of number of releases, I will need to get myself one of those 0% APR credit cards.

Tell me about it! I've got a wedding to pay for soon as well, suppose I could put the wedding off by a couple of years........

Same here. I think Phantom Menace is utterly childish and boring. And Attack of the Clones is just plain boring piece of crap. Probably one of the worst movies I have seen. But I think Revenge of the Sith is somewhat watchable and so I would have to get these first 2 crappy movies aswell. :/

Prequel trilogy gets so much hate and yes much of it is deserved (horrible characters, scripts and plots), but from a technological achievement, and art direction standpoint, the prequels are a pretty outstanding set of movies imo.

The sheer scope of the design, costumes, sound, digital effects and action sequences are all a mind-numbingly spectacular feast for the eyes & ears. :movie: :movie: :movie: