UK
Release date: April 8th, 2013
Purchase links:
Amazon
Sainsbury's
Zavvi.com

81uPY9+xFrL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hope it comes down a little as ill be defo buying this as i dont have any copys of star wars vhs dvd or blu been holding back for a steelbook so a must buy even at that price

So tempting. But really having the box set already, I have to pass at that price. It's enough of an investment that could get 4-5 other films.

I bet I wasn't alone in having a "no double-dip" rule when I switched from DVD to Blu-ray. I bet I'm not alone in having ignored that rule very quickly...:D

Anyone know the print run for these?

As there are not exclusives, not forking out £40 for each. They can shove it.

You just knew these were going to be priced at a premium.

I'm a Star Wars fan, not a mug. :p

Wow, that price is higher than I thought it would be. But I guess, since Star Wars is always expensive, they want to make some more cash. Now I don`t know how many I will buy.

If amazon prices at 40, I won't be double dipping. But I doubt they will price it at that. Zavvi has been more expensive for the most part in comparison to others.

Reactions: harry
:star wars:

They should have released it with 6 different steelbook covers
I have to see the price of amazon also.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

If amazon prices at 40, I won't be double dipping. But I doubt they will price it at that. Zavvi has been more expensive for the most part in comparison to others.

+1 .........

Thank you. I have said that I wouldn't use Sainsburys again for Steelbooks (3 out the last 4 arrived damaged and went back for replacements. Even then a replacement arrived banana shaped), but at that price I've taken a chance, especially if the rumors are right that Amazon will be £40 each. If Amazon are £30 each, then I'll cancel my Sainsburys orders.