Star Wars Saga Limited Ed 1138 COPIES-3000 DOLLARS!!!

jimk

Premium Supporter
Nov 11, 2010
Pre-order: Amazon
http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?topcatID=1300264;product_id=1325650

New and latest version of the box in which to propose the purchase of the Star Wars saga. George Lucas, along with his colleagues, working in five years it has selected about 200 thousand frames for each of the six films in the saga, collected in a box very special for the fans who want to spend the $ 3,000 needed to get their hands, from January 2011,
On the 'Star Wars Frames Box'. The casket will be available in limited edition of only 1138 pieces, many inspired by Lucas' first feature film, The Man Who fled from the future (1971, original title 'THX 1138'). Fine wood, two medallions depicting Darth Vader and Yoda on the sides, the box will also contain a DVD where Lucas and his collaborators describe these five years of work are used to select the images and the philosophy behind all his work.
CIRCULATION 1138 COPIES
PRICE ABOUT 3000 DOLLARS

starwarslimitededitionf.jpg

By Jimk

starwarsframes2.jpg

By Jimk

starwarsframes1.jpg

By Jimk

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if this got cancelled. I dont see it in stock or in their store at all.

Wreck it is available at Amazon.com. I have already contacted the seller to see if they can mark it down lower but no joy. It's going to be a $800 customs bill for UK buyers unfortunately.

I think the 3,000 price tag is a major put off. :p

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

I think the production run may have only been 500 now.

note this quote.

STAR WARS: FRAMES is strictly a limited to a signed and numbered series of 500.

also note, this seemingly doesnt come with any movies ... so either that never happened or their are 2 editions out there.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

actually i think the page is wrong, cause the video does say 1138 copies.