How to get 10% off:
1) Add it to your basket by CLICK HERE
2) Click here to activate the offer
3) Go back to your basket and apply discount code ZAVWEL54 into your basket
4) Voià! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm keeping my Zavvi order :p
I also have other choices ordered including the Best Buy version

This is a release that has many versions available as a Blu-ray release If you don't like this european no title on the steelbook you still have choices of other wonderful releases be it the Best Buy Steelbook or the different Slipcover Blu-ray releases

Disney will sell on DVD/Blu-ray a huge amount of units all over the world and I expect it will most likely be the biggest Blu-ray release for sales to date.
Disney with advance orders they are getting from retailers across the world I would estimate as the biggest ever for a release

You can just vote with your wallet if you don't want this steelbook but I bet most will still get one of the other versions available
As in how many of you will not get any version on Blu-ray I don't expect many will not be getting any version if you a fan of Star Wars

I estimate 6 Months later and possibly earlier you see the 3D release and that will most likely have a steelbook release that might be worldwide artwork release again but different to this one or have exclusive WEA releases with select retailers

Just get the version you want and like and if you must wait for a 3D Steelbook it will happen eventually

Even when the next steelbook is announced later this year or next year and has a title on the spine and front and new artwork you will still get some complaining they don't like it especially in a Zavvi thread :rofl:

Reactions: neo and lgans316
One of the documentary 's on the bonus disk is a whopping 70 mins long.
That's correct it's
Secrets of The Force Awakens: A Cinematic Journey

The Bonus Disc has the following

Bonus Features:

• Secrets of The Force Awakens: A Cinematic Journey – For the first time, discover the complete story behind the making of The Force Awakens, revealed through in-depth footage and exclusive interviews with the actors and filmmakers in this feature documentary
  • The Story Awakens: The Table Read – Cast members familiar and new reflect on the memorable day they all first came together to read the movie’s scrip
  • Building BB-8 – See how the filmmakers brought the newest droid to the screen, creating an instant fan favourite in the Star Wars universe
  • Crafting Creatures – Watch movie magic as the filmmakers bring a cast of new creatures to life.
  • Blueprint of a Battle: The Snow Fight – Go deeper into the epic, climactic lightsaber battle between Rey and Kylo Ren
  • John Williams: The Seventh Symphony – The legendary composer shares personal insights of his work on Star Wars and The Force Awakens
  • ILM: The Visual Magic of The Force – An insider’s look into the remarkable digital artistry of the movie’s visual effects
  • Force For Change – Heroes come in all shapes and sizes. See how the Star Wars: Force for Change initiative has united Star Wars fans all over the globe to help others
  • Plus Deleted Scenes

That's correct it's
Secrets of The Force Awakens: A Cinematic Journey

The Bonus Disc has the following

Bonus Features:

• Secrets of The Force Awakens: A Cinematic Journey – For the first time, discover the complete story behind the making of The Force Awakens, revealed through in-depth footage and exclusive interviews with the actors and filmmakers in this feature documentary
  • The Story Awakens: The Table Read – Cast members familiar and new reflect on the memorable day they all first came together to read the movie’s scrip
  • Building BB-8 – See how the filmmakers brought the newest droid to the screen, creating an instant fan favourite in the Star Wars universe
  • Crafting Creatures – Watch movie magic as the filmmakers bring a cast of new creatures to life.
  • Blueprint of a Battle: The Snow Fight – Go deeper into the epic, climactic lightsaber battle between Rey and Kylo Ren
  • John Williams: The Seventh Symphony – The legendary composer shares personal insights of his work on Star Wars and The Force Awakens
  • ILM: The Visual Magic of The Force – An insider’s look into the remarkable digital artistry of the movie’s visual effects
  • Force For Change – Heroes come in all shapes and sizes. See how the Star Wars: Force for Change initiative has united Star Wars fans all over the globe to help others
  • Plus Deleted Scenes

That's some pretty good content. Much better than standard fare!!

Reactions: paulboland
Curious....Zavvi have added a pic on their website listing showing the inside and clearly 3 discs...I know it's not going to be the 3D disc, and I suspect it's a DVD (it has the DVD logo on it), it's the same pic they sent out in their email about Last Action Hero's 200 remaining alert.

Yet according to a post in the other forum (BD) zavvi confirmed it's 2 discs ?!

The image of the inside CLEARLY shows 3 disc holders.

Come on Zavvi, get your specs right in your listing, and confirm whether its 2 or 3 discs and what they are...

zavvi 3 disc steelbook....jpg

• Informative
Reactions: neo and UpsetSmiley
Curious....Zavvi have added a pic on their website listing showing the inside and clearly 3 discs...I know it's not going to be the 3D disc, and I suspect it's a DVD (it has the DVD logo on it), it's the same pic they sent out in their email about Last Action Hero's 200 remaining alert.

Come on Zavvi, get your specs right in your listing, and confirm whether its 2 or 3 discs and what they are...

View attachment 229254
They probably just lifted the stock photo from the Best Buy site! Lazy!

Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi

View attachment 229254
Good news if it really has the 3disc steelbook case, just throw/give/sell the dvd, and replace with the 3d blu ray when possible. Dah dah; problem solved, everyone happy, can sleep tonight, lol. No need for the UN to get involved now.

Good news if it really has the 3disc steelbook case, just throw/give/sell the dvd, and replace with the 3d blu ray when possible. Dah dah; problem solved, everyone happy, can sleep tonight, lol. No need for the UN to get involved now.

Or in my case, keep the DVD as I still have use for them and not have to worry about buying it separately and fitting it into the steelbook.

I'll still be surprised if TFA has a DVD included as not a single Disney steelbook has had one so far AFAIK.

Reactions: neo
Would be awesome if Zavvi had the exclusivity for the 3D disc!!!! :D

Looks like they're adding the DVD though.
I queried this with Zavvi, and this is the response I have received:

"I can confirm that all images of our products are for illustration purposes only, and as stated in the product details this product comes with only two discs.

With regards to the title on the product I can confirm that on the front of the product the title is on this, and the rest of the photos are of the back of the product itself as shown in the images."

Make of that what you will!

Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi

"I can confirm that all images of our products are for illustration purposes only, and as stated in the product details this product comes with only two discs.

With regards to the title on the product I can confirm that on the front of the product the title is on this, and the rest of the photos are of the back of the product itself as shown in the images."

Lol I guarantee this has 3 discs and no title on the front except the j card

Lol

Reactions: psychoscot

Wow. Just wow. So incredibly clueless. How can these people actually be employed as customer support??

Clear as mud! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Flloydo