Star Wars merchandise event here

11216153-1764371078453306.jpg 11216153-5174371078496032.jpg

How to get 10% off:
1) Add it to your basket by CLICK HERE
2) Click here to activate the offer
3) Go back to your basket and apply discount code ZAVWEL54 into your basket
4) Voià! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
They were Fox releases the Villians and Heros Blu Ray Steelbook releases not Disney Releases

Fox keep all distribution rights for Blu-ray and DVD of Star Wars prequels and Star Wars parts 4/5/6 until 2020 and forever with Star Wars 1977 because lucasfilms did not own the rights to Star Wars 1977

Disney won't be doing any Blu Ray releases of the older films until after 2020 and never for Star Wars 1977

The Blu Ray and DVD Artwork and Distrubution until 2020 is Fox with the previous Films not Disney

Disney may decide to use similar artwork for the Force Awakens and future Star War Fulms but may also do something different don't be surprised if it's like what they do with other Disney Steelbook releases

Any Blu Ray or DVD release of Star Wars even after 2020 will be a Fox release not Disney and for Disney to include it in a Box set will require Fox to agree to it

Paul I'm not even going to read this message. I don't think you understand what some people say at times and I don't mean to be rude.

We all know they are fox and not Disney now. (The 6 new steels)

What I mean is Disney have released all their animations and blah blah with villain and hero covers.
Fox have just done the same with the Star Wars steels
So Disney can release the new Star Wars force awakens with Kylo ren on the front like they have done with everything else of theirs and then it matches fox star wars villains covers and one hero cover

Seriously mate stop going over the top with your answers and read what people put a bit more clearly.
Please

And I wont be surprised if it's completely different art that don't match but I was just saying it would be nice to match and it's not exactly hard for them to do considering Disney have just done exactly that with loads of titles

Last edited:
Paul I'm not even going to read this message. I don't think you understand what some people say at times and I don't mean to be rude.

We all know they are fox and not Disney now. (The 6 new steels)

What I mean is Disney have released all their animations and blah blah with villain and hero covers.
Fox have just done the same with the Star Wars steels
So Disney can release the new Star Wars force awakens with Kylo ren on the front like they have done with everything else of theirs and then it matches fox star wars villains covers and one hero cover

Seriously mate stop going over the top with your answers and read what people put a bit more clearly.
Please

And I wont be surprised if it's completely different art that don't match but I was just saying it would be nice to match and it's not exactly hard for them to do considering Disney have just done exactly that with loads of titles
I know that and I hope they do use a similar style as fox did but you know Disney when it comes to artwork they are strange sometimes and do what they want and are strict when it comes to artwork
I expect it will be good artwork anyway and we will just have to wait and see I expect the usual artwork not final status and when released be something we did not expect :rofl:

Reactions: Flloydo
Argh, God dammit. Because I work nights I can't go to see the film until Monday & I hoped to avoid spoilers &/or reviews. But it now looks like I need to follow this thread so that I don't miss out on the steelbook.:banghead:

Argh, God dammit. Because I work nights I can't go to see the film until Monday & I hoped to avoid spoilers &/or reviews. But it now looks like I need to follow this thread so that I don't miss out on the steelbook.:banghead:
No ones going to spoil it. Not that there's really anything left to spoil. Every character is already known. And it's just going to be a standard good vs. evil story. Stop being overly dramatic.

Obviously I'm in! :D

Here's my concepts...

View attachment 207510 View attachment 207511
That's always depressing to see our members here with soooooo many talent and PERFECT DESIGN (for real, they both are HOMERUNS!) and then... we get the real reveal and it's not even close to those magnificent design...

There's so many talent here... and the studios only hire 3rd grader for choosing artworks....

Great news looking forward to this will keep an eye out on this thread for future updates really excited for this release.

Reactions: harry
That's always depressing to see our members here with soooooo many talent and PERFECT DESIGN (for real, they both are HOMERUNS!) and then... we get the real reveal and it's not even close to those magnificent design...

There's so many talent here... and the studios only hire 3rd grader for choosing artworks....
If they release it with great artwork the first time round how will they make any money the second, third and forth time they release it ?

Look at a print run of 14k and you won't be too far off. It spans numerous collectors, not only those into Steelbooks.

Expect 2 discs, and possibly 2 versions of Steelbook.