Star Wars merchandise event here

11216153-1764371078453306.jpg 11216153-5174371078496032.jpg

How to get 10% off:
1) Add it to your basket by CLICK HERE
2) Click here to activate the offer
3) Go back to your basket and apply discount code ZAVWEL54 into your basket
4) Voià! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just pre-ordered from Amazon (selecting free delivery), and although it says £26.99 on the product page it is showing as £19.99 on my order... Not complaining!

EDIT: Now showing as £19.99 on the product page too.

After all this time; they go and release a "3d" version !? Why was it not included in the steelbook ???? Give it another 6 months or so, then what, "4k" !!!! These company's have very poor "green" credentials if they keep releasing multiple versions of the same product !? This does not surprise me with star wars; they have always milked it to death. By the way, an "extended" version is due just after the "4k" release !?

It's nothing new to have another edition 6 months after first release. Does anybody remember little trilogy called lord of the rings / hobbit. They did exactly same thing

I've ordered for now. If a steel comes out I will reconsider. I see how Disney are just milking us by deliberately not including the 3D disc in the first place. They know too well everyone is going to pay full price for the blu-ray on release date and then fork out for the 3D collectors edition! Then they will release this multiple times and everyone will buy. It's business at the end of the day. We support them, they exploit us!

I remember when The Phantom Menace was not released on DVD for a while. Same marketing tactic again, released on VHS, even when DVD's were up and running, and a few years later released the DVD.

I'm amazed that people are complaining about the 3D release....it was announced back when the original BD release was announced that a 3D version would be coming later on
Announced by who ? The 3d should have been included from day one. Can you imagine going to the cinema to watch it in 2d only to find they have re released it in 3d six months later !? It would'nt happend (has been tried with star wars and failed!). They go on about saving the planet from waste, only to make multiple release's to cash in regardless. I forget to mention, after the 4k extended comes the super duper "4k 3d extended directors cut special edition with lenticular front and special KEY RING" edition. The company's at the very least should supply the cases (steelbook) with a couple of spare spaces to upgrade eg :- 3d, 4k etc. Maybe even colour it green (plastic) to show they actually care about waste and the customer. Just a thought.

It was announced by Lucas Film and Disney when the 2D Blu-ray release was announced. It was said that a 3D edition will be arriving on home video later on in the year.

No pointing getting your knickers in a twist about it mate, doesn't matter what anyone says it's not going to change anything. All they care about are the £££ & $$$ rolling in ;)

It was pretty obvious there was going to be a 3D version down the line - which is one of the reasons I didn't buy it on release

3D version of the blu-ray I mean, not sure whether it would have meant another steelbook