2) Click here to activate the offer
3) Go back to your basket and apply discount code ZAVWEL54 into your basket
4) Voià! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Blufans will have a WEA 3D steelbook
Not officially announced yet but was listed as one of their future releases

Other 3D Steelbooks I would expect will happen but might not be until next year

Just a matter of waiting

Let's all pray that the blu ray "edits" for the original trilogy will be removed. Otherwise we're stuck with them. For good. Just let that sink in for a second :ohno:

Help us Walt Disney...you're our only hope.

Let's all pray that the blu ray "edits" for the original trilogy will be removed. Otherwise we're stuck with them. For good. Just let that sink in for a second :ohno:

Help us Walt Disney...you're our only hope.
It's a tricky one
20th Century Fox retains the physical distribution rights to the first two Star Wars trilogies, owning permanent rights for the original 1977 film and holding the rights to Episodes IIII, V and VI until May 2020
Even when Disney get the home media distribution rights to V and VI in 2020 Fox retain the home media rights to part IV a new hope

20th Century Fox will have to decide to release original trilogy unaltered on Blu-ray
Even if Disney decide to release after 2020 parts V and VI unaltered when they get the home media distribution rights Disney will need 20th Century Fox to agree on releasing part IV A new Hope unaltered

It's all down to 20th Century Fox to agree to release them unaltered to get all 3 films in original unaltered versions

It's a tricky one
20th Century Fox retains the physical distribution rights to the first two Star Wars trilogies, owning permanent rights for the original 1977 film and holding the rights to Episodes IIII, V and VI until May 2020
Even when Disney get the home media distribution rights to V and VI in 2020 Fox retain the home media rights to part IV a new hope

20th Century Fox will have to decide to release original trilogy unaltered on Blu-ray
Even if Disney decide to release after 2020 parts V and VI unaltered when they get the home media distribution rights Disney will need 20th Century Fox to agree on releasing part IV A new Hope unaltered

It's all down to 20th Century Fox to agree to release them unaltered to get all 3 films in original unaltered versions
Surely it's only a matter of time before Disney buys 20th Century Fox (and then the world). :)

Until then, I recommend Harmy's Despecialized editions (if you also own legal, official copies of the films).

This remains the steelbook I hate the most of 2016 with the ugly faces spine, no title, matt finish, brownish/purplish background and orange lightsaber. Even at this price it's an easy pass and I'm thrilled I decided to wait for the awesome, though no steelbook but digipack, 3D release.

This remains the steelbook I hate the most of 2016 with the ugly faces spine, no title, matt finish, brownish/purplish background and orange lightsaber. Even at this price it's an easy pass and I'm thrilled I decided to wait for the awesome, though no steelbook but digipack, 3D release.

No
They can't shift them because it looks shite

yea just been lookin at pics and video in this thread.... its not so hot a steel is it? ....forgot about the typical disney disappointment.

ah, well, too late to cancel now as already dispatched :dunno:. I'm cool though as it was only 13 bones yo :cool: ... but goddam, i feel sorry for the chimps that paid the full price of £25 lololololololol :D

Now that a Blufans WEA for this title has been announced I feel it's worth looking again (lol) at the WWA steelbook.
Is it as bad as it appears ?
Is it just the finish of the Euro/Asia edition ?
Or is it the design too ?
My POV is that I don't object to the overall design as it's kind of in keeping with the previous six big head designs . . . but I'm very disappointed by the Euro/Asia finish and by the fact that the spine doesn't match the spines of the previous steelbooks.

Anyway, the Good, the Bad and the Ugly:
THE GOOD
- Shiny metallic effect on the light sabre when steelbook tilted

- Balance of design . . . as in Kylo Ren and Phasma symmetrically placed on the covers

- Homogeneity of colour across the covers

- Inside not bad too

THE BAD and THE UGLY
- Euro/Asia edition with the ZERO finish - wrong finish for this design as it doesn't make the blacks stand out in the same way that the GLOSS finish does on The Americas edition
- Lack of original design poster artwork on the back (unlike on the original six)
- Euro/Asia edition spine is a bit of a mess and not matching the spines of the previous six STAR WARS Euro/Asia steelbook releases

- De-bossed title missing on the Euro/Asia release unlike on the six previous Euro/Asia steelbook releases
upload_2017-1-19_14-8-52.png
upload_2017-1-19_14-34-24.png

EURO/ASIA ........................................................................THE AMERICAS

. . . and that's about it . . . as far as the steelbook goes.

Reactions: lgans316
Now that a Blufans WEA for this title has been announced I feel it's worth looking again (lol) at the WWA steelbook.
Is it as bad as it appears ?
Is it just the finish of the Euro/Asia edition ?
Or is it the design too ?
My POV is that I don't object to the overall design as it's kind of in keeping with the previous six big head designs . . . but I'm very disappointed by the Euro/Asia finish and by the fact that the spine doesn't match the spines of the previous steelbooks.

Anyway, the Good, the Bad and the Ugly:
THE GOOD
- Shiny metallic effect on the light sabre when steelbook tilted

- Balance of design . . . as in Kylo Ren and Phasma symmetrically placed on the covers

- Homogeneity of colour across the covers

- Inside not bad too

THE BAD and THE UGLY
- Euro/Asia edition with the ZERO finish - wrong finish for this design as it doesn't make the blacks stand out in the same way that the GLOSS finish does on The Americas edition
- Lack of original design poster artwork on the back (unlike on the original six)
- Euro/Asia edition spine is a bit of a mess and not matching the spines of the previous six STAR WARS Euro/Asia steelbook releases

- De-bossed title missing on the Euro/Asia release unlike on the six previous Euro/Asia steelbook releases
View attachment 287481 View attachment 287487

EURO/ASIA ........................................................................THE AMERICAS

. . . and that's about it . . . as far as the steelbook goes.

Um, why on earth dig up this corpse?Hasn't this been roundly shot in the head and buried it some time ago?
There are no redeeming features which is why it couldn't shift even at half price.
Move along, nothing to see here.

Um, why on earth dig up this corpse?Hasn't this been roundly shot in the head and buried it some time ago?
There are no redeeming features which is why it couldn't shift even at half price.
Move along, nothing to see here.
Only "dug up this corpse" because Blufans is releasing this very same WWA steelbook this March I believe (or will it be the WWA Americas steelbook with title on the spin, de-bossed title on the front and gloss finish???)