Star Wars: The Last Jedi (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #47) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: September 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: 2,500 print run. Full Slip TBA
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
*One clicks are to ship around October 15th due to Chinese holiday*

One Click | Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip
9a438038gy1fuklboxg2aj22ar1cnh1k.jpg9a438038gy1ftwewps44mj22ah1ckn7p.jpg9a438038gy1ftwewp0p8nj22al1ck7f3.jpg9a438038gy1fuklbplj45j22au1cnndd.jpg
C6028BB7-24DD-42A5-B02C-455CAADEEA92.jpeg

BF6DC14B-4C8D-4958-97C7-53FE7BF72BC9.jpeg
9a438038gy1ftwewnp1g4j22ae1cjqco.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@cooey question if 2500, will you be operating strict one copy only policy on this gb?
in order to stop bloodbath.

many thanks
basil :thumbs:

I think that every GB was like this. Gives everyone a stronger chance at getting releases at cost and slightly stops ebay scalpers! I dont want to derail the thread by any means just think it would make things fairer.

@Lapfilmz youll be all over this GB then dude huh?

• Thanks
Reactions: Lapfilmz
Does anyone know when the pictures, (Beauty Shots?), Of the versions comes from Blufans?

It will still take a while. They seem to be doing Black Panther first, which is still missing its beautyshots, even though the GB will come kinda soon (middle of July). I suppose you won't see beautyshots for The Last Jedi before (late) August (best case scenario).

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisPatt
@cooey have you heard anymore news on this one at all and is this likely to be next at all?

and if you havent heard is there any chance you could ask your contact please?

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Meh! Thought there was some news on this then but it’s just basil being impatient as usual lol

We know it’s coming, it took a while with force awakens and rogue one. So hold your horses

And I love the back art but I’d prefer the other front art with Luke centered but I’m still happy with how it looks (inside is a mess but that don’t matter I suppose)

Meh! Thought there was some news on this then but it’s just basil being impatient as usual lol

We know it’s coming, it took a while with force awakens and rogue one. So hold your horses

And I love the back art but I’d prefer the other front art with Luke centered but I’m still happy with how it looks (inside is a mess but that don’t matter I suppose)

where i am i holding the horses too? :LOL:

Reactions: Flloydo