Star Wars: The Last Jedi (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: April 27, 2018
Purchase links: KimchiDVD - Novamedia (Pre-order April 13 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $40.99 (Kimchi) - $41.99 (Nova)
Notes: Full Slip + Special Booklet (36p) - 3 discs

30594540_2267429070150964_4611153635756212224_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, seems like they disregarded my request for modified customs declaration. Just checked my account for the tracking # and saw they used the unaltered invoice/value + gift option. :facepalm:
Customs, here I come. :grumpy:

@Bungral KimchiDVD no longer send out shipping confirmations via e-mail. Check you account, you'll most likely find the status of your order updated to "shipped" (and also the tracking number).

• Thanks
Reactions: Bungral
Thanks for the info. I actually thought I'd ordered mine through Kimchi but that was the T2 Lenti I ordered there. I ordered this through Nova and it just says pending. Sad times.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
This slip will probably be better than the Blufans slip. Korean slips have always been pretty good quality. Blufans are improving but I don’t think they are quite their yet.

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
Still awaiting dispatch by NOVA:wtf:
Thanks for the info. I actually thought I'd ordered mine through Kimchi but that was the T2 Lenti I ordered there. I ordered this through Nova and it just says pending. Sad times.

That's really odd. Hopefully you guys get your shipped notice soon. But then again, you guys may get it before me cause I chose snail mail for my order on Kimchi :rofl:

Got my dispatch email today. Went to junk but I do check in there each day so dug it out.

The package from KimchiDVD arrived today, even though it should have been held by customs - lucked out, I guess. :)

I tell it's beauuutifuuul! See the following set of pictures (1/2):

01.jpg

At first ist looks pretty basic: embossed title on the front and the spine as well as the top. But then I openend it:

02.jpg 03.jpg

First of all, the slip has got a very nice feel to it. It's neither glossy, nor it's matte. It feels a bit silky, whilst it's not the same of finish Filmarena so often use. It's just a great surface feel.

04.jpg 05.jpg

Second: you absolutely need to open this edition! Once the shrink wrap is removed, the awesome spotglossing effects are revealed!
Immediately I remembered the very same feeling I had when I got the Korean Rogue One slip. It looked decent sealed, but only when opened I got to appreciate how great a product it actually was.

06.jpg 07.jpg

Check out the fine detail!

09.jpg 08.jpg

Embossing on the spine (and top, not pictured) as well as the contents of the slip.

10.jpg

Some sample pages of the booklet. Maybe I missed a page at quick glance, but it seems it's all Korean.

On with the steelbook!

11.jpg

It's "nicer" WWA steelbook for real! Awesome!

12.jpg 13.jpg
14.jpg 15.jpg
16.jpg 17.jpg
18.jpg 19.jpg

I'm so glad they inserted this edition into the slip and not the no-titles-portraits-on-the-spine kind.
It's a lovely steelbook, even with the droids put so randomly onto the front cover.

20.jpg

One last shot of the whole things back together :)

On with the steelbook!

View attachment 373127

It's "nicer" WWA steelbook for real! Awesome!

View attachment 373128 View attachment 373129
View attachment 373130 View attachment 373131
View attachment 373132 View attachment 373133
View attachment 373134 View attachment 373135

I'm so glad they inserted this edition into the slip and not the no-titles-portraits-on-the-spine kind.
It's a lovely steelbook, even with the droids put so randomly onto the front cover.

View attachment 373136

One last shot of the whole things back together :)

Awesome pictures once again dude!! Looks a lovely edition!
:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Still waiting here. Saw that it says delivered on my order page but there's no tracking so I assume that just means nothing.