Release date: April 9, 2018
Purchase link: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Prices: £24.99 (3D+2D) - £32.99 (4K+2D)
Notes: Includes title on the spine

DWe9r2ZXkAAnWdO.jpg DWe9r1GW0AAQ5De.jpg
DWe9r0tWkAAJ3e3.jpg DWe9r03X4AIEGlT.jpg
11642793-8654539570351600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn’t look like they will be restocking mine got canceled at Random and I got this email when I qustioned them

Attachments

• 8B15990D-5247-4159-BC0B-D2C2C54EE74D.png
    8B15990D-5247-4159-BC0B-D2C2C54EE74D.png
    133.7 KB · Views: 136
I still haven't received my 3D steel!! It was disptached last Thursday as well
It all depends on where you live. It can be a day, but can also be several weeks.
For me Zavvi takes 2-3 weeks. Korea is the fastest....5-6 days.
The closer the shipping country is, the longer it takes :confused:

It all depends on where you live. It can be a day, but can also be several weeks.
For me Zavvi takes 2-3 weeks. Korea is the fastest....5-6 days.
The closer the shipping country is, the longer it takes :confused:

well my friend hasn't had his yet and he lives in the exotic country of... England!

Arrived today but was left out in the rain...... but it’s fine though

I think it’s a lovely steel despite it having a giant BB8 bigger than C3PO.
Wish the droids weren’t on the front but apart from that it’s a very nice steel

Reactions: psychoscot
Got my 4k copy and 3d copy both damaged. :ugh:(n)
4k copy massive dent in front and top of steelbook
3d copy dented on back and top of steelbook

Sending both back, refund for 3d copy as it's sold out and replacement for 4k copy if it stays in stock long enough.

Not really that bothered to be honest, will put my money to the Blufans version instead. :thumbs:

Never had two copies both turn up damaged before.

Hope this isn't a bad sign for this edition.

The packaging was fine so looks as if this happened before posting.

Still waiting for mine that was posted out on Monday. You would think they would send out first class seen as they missed release day......
Zoom upgrade shipping (free of charge) to next day delivery if they're late with dispatching releases, so Zavvi have no excuse not to do the same.

Hopefully yours turns up soon!

I think the new trailer looks good!

Didn’t realise there was a new trailer until you mentioned it. Just watched it. Better trailer than the first and the action looks great but the dialogue seems empty and odd. Apart from the clothes he don't remind me of Han at all.
Really not looking forward to it tbh and I’ve never said that about a Star Wars film lol :(

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Didn’t realise there was a new trailer until you mentioned it. Just watched it. Better trailer than the first and the action looks great but the dialogue seems empty and odd. Apart from the clothes he don't remind me of Han at all.
Really not looking forward to it tbh and I’ve never said that about a Star Wars film lol :(

I agree that the action looks great. I do like where Han says to Chewie "Yeah, well what do you know" or something to that effect. I hope there is more dialogue of that nature.

What I don't like so far is what I've seen from Woody Harrelson. There seems to be something lacking in the delivery of his lines. :dunno:

Reactions: Flloydo
Look's like I'm not the only one still waiting, fingers crossed for today for everyone I have the traditional 3D viewing booked for tomorrow with the bro and nephews :D

I really fear Zavvi have oversold this again and they've not sent a copy like last time with GITS.

My copys estimated arrival time is Apr 19-20th. Even though it was 'despatched' on Apr 5th.

Every time I get a ridiculously long arrival estimate, it's been sent from that dodgy European warehouse and never turns up :(

I really fear Zavvi have oversold this again and they've not sent a copy like last time with GITS.

My copys estimated arrival time is Apr 19-20th. Even though it was 'despatched' on Apr 5th.

Every time I get a ridiculously long arrival estimate, it's been sent from that dodgy European warehouse and never turns up :(

*EDIT*

Nevermind, it arrived this morning whilst I was out!!! :p