Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: March 31, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1576838225478.jpeg

1578713397286.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone still needs help I will have extras for the group buy but need to inspect on their arrival

Curbside pickup went smoothly, but now I gotta figure out how to do a curbside exchange. Mine had a big dent under the j-card on the front.

Curbside pickup went smoothly, but now I gotta figure out how to do a curbside exchange. Mine had a big dent under the j-card on the front.

Let me know how that works out. Usually I wait until I have 10-20 items to return. Not so sure how that will work anymore.

Read a post elsewhere from last week that a person did a curbside exchange.
He had to put it in a bin (the employee wouldn't handle it) and it actually goes into quarantine for a certain amount of time.

I believe he called the store ahead of time to let them know he was coming to the store for this purpose.

Things may have changed since then but it's best to call the store first.

Reactions: dfoles
Read a post elsewhere from last week that a person did a curbside exchange.
He had to put it in a bin (the employee wouldn't handle it) and it actually goes into quarantine for a certain amount of time.

I believe he called the store ahead of time to let them know he was coming to the store for this purpose.

Things may have changed since then but it's best to call the store first.

Interesting- sounds like I might not be returning anything anytime soon

Interesting- sounds like I might not be returning anything anytime soon

I should have been more clear. He got his refund. I just meant that the employee doesn't take the item from you.
You put it in the bin and they give you your refund at the same time. You don't have to wait for the item to clear quarantine lol.

I just returned 2 damaged shipped steelbooks. Got to curbside, told them I had a return, they told me to park my car at certain spot. A sales rep came to my window, asked if I wanted exchange or return, I told him return. I handed him the steelbooks and receipt (or web order number). He went inside, processed the return, then returned to my vehicle a short while later with a returned receipt. Wasn't too bad a process.

*Note.. I'm in Florida. Maybe different stores in other areas have different policies..

I just returned 2 damaged shipped steelbooks. Got to curbside, told them I had a return, they told me to park my car at certain spot. A sales rep came to my window, asked if I wanted exchange or return, I told him return. I handed him the steelbooks and receipt (or web order number). He went inside, processed the return, then returned to my vehicle a short while later with a returned receipt. Wasn't too bad a process.

*Note.. I'm in Florida. Maybe different stores in other areas have different policies..

This is good to hear that the returns process is good but not good to hear about how badly shipping is STILL handled by Best Buy. The store pick-up copy I sourced for another ninja here had a huge paint chip on it, so I’m rolling the dice and getting 2 copies shipped to me.

Reactions: Leafs17