STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man those are so freaking cool! So are these basically it, plus extra strips? http://www.barlighting.com/11-Strip-Multicolored-LED-Kit-p/11sk-rgb.htm Did you have to drill just one hole for each cube, and do you feel the strips secure safely? The thing I loved the most about the Ikea lights was it had a bracket that you screwed directly into the "wood" and then the light actually snapped into it. Those things won't be going anywhere. When it comes to lighting I'm always overly cautious to make sure they won't fall on my stuff.

I think SS was just trying to make some lame excuse for lack of SW PFs. The bottom line is they are putting most of their efforts into DC and marvel stuff.

Definitely a lame excuse trying to put blame somewhere else.

No, the lights are 4 sets of these:

http://www.barlighting.com/4-Strip-Multicolored-Kit-Audio-p/4smk-rgb.htm

I drilled one hole for each cube, yes. The strips secure ok with the double sided tape, but they do come with the little screw on brackets that the lightbars snap into. I didn't use them though. I just used a little extra electrical tape on the front and back of the light. Even in daylight you can't see the tape, and it does the job well of keeping the light in place. I can take pics if you like.

Reactions: SithLord84
Definitely a lame excuse trying to put blame somewhere else.

No, the lights are 4 sets of these:

http://www.barlighting.com/4-Strip-Multicolored-Kit-Audio-p/4smk-rgb.htm

I drilled one hole for each cube, yes. The strips secure ok with the double sided tape, but they do come with the little screw on brackets that the lightbars snap into. I didn't use them though. I just used a little extra electrical tape on the front and back of the light. Even in daylight you can't see the tape, and it does the job well of keeping the light in place. I can take pics if you like.

I forgot that you were talking about getting the music reacting lights. That makes them even more awesome. Can you get a video showing off how they react?

MintInBox went on a Sideshow tour and took some photos of some upcoming stuff. You'll have to tell your daughter the Batman fan that they have a Bale PF coming out:

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-04%20at%2009.24.56_zpszv7pjyrj.png

Also according to this board the Ledger Joker PF is coming that has been long rumored, and a Darth Maul LSF!!! I'm thinking since they already did a Legendary Scale Maul maybe this could mean a Life Size Maul? Even if I sold my whole collection I don't think I could afford it if they made it :(

17840351384_f1e54633ae_b.jpg

I forgot that you were talking about getting the music reacting lights. That makes them even more awesome. Can you get a video showing off how they react?

MintInBox went on a Sideshow tour and took some photos of some upcoming stuff. You'll have to tell your daughter the Batman fan that they have a Bale PF coming out:

Also according to this board the Ledger Joker PF is coming that has been long rumored, and a Darth Maul LSF!!! I'm thinking since they already did a Legendary Scale Maul maybe this could mean a Life Size Maul? Even if I sold my whole collection I don't think I could afford it if they made it :(

Yeah, there is a "11" next to Maul's name, so probably lifesize. And, probably $6000, LOL!

I'll definitely get the Bale and Ledger PF's for her! Not sure if I'll tell her about it though, and just wait until is ships. Last thing I want to do is get her hopes up and have'em squashed because SS cancelled'em.

I can get a video up. I was running music last night with all the lights going, and had to shut it off. It was too much for me to take, LOL! I thought I was going to have a seizure. From the street it looks like there is a rave going on in my room. ;)

Yeah, there is a "11" next to Maul's name, so probably lifesize. And, probably $6000, LOL!

I'll definitely get the Bale and Ledger PF's for her! Not sure if I'll tell her about it though, and just wait until is ships. Last thing I want to do is get her hopes up and have'em squashed because SS cancelled'em.

I can get a video up. I was running music last night with all the lights going, and had to shut it off. It was too much for me to take, LOL! I thought I was going to have a seizure. From the street it looks like there is a rave going on in my room. ;)

That thing will probably be like $8000 and then they'll cancel it right before its supposed to ship like they did with Vader.

Can't wait to see the seizure inducing video LMAO!

I was wondering if you saw the Bale Batman. A Ledger Joker is far overdue in my opinion. The one figure I regret selling is my Hot Toys bank robber Joker (well that and my HT Bespin Luke I'm trying to find again). Ledger's performance in The Dark Knight is simply legendary.

Did you also notice a Green Lantern Corps Sinestro variant in one of those pictures? I would be interested, but not a fan of having multiple statues in the same sculpt. I'm holding out hope they make a Kingdom Come Superman and when they do it's a new sculpt! Kingdom Come is my favorite story and Alex Ross is my favorite artist. I wish he still went to conventions so I could get some comics signed by him!

Last edited:
Will make one tomorrow night since I can turn the music up when its late. :)

HAHA! Right!

Awesome! Crank it up so you wake up the neighbors LOL!

I was wondering if you saw the Bale Batman. A Ledger Joker is far overdue in my opinion. The one figure I regret selling is my Hot Toys bank robber Joker (well that and my HT Bespin Luke I'm trying to find again). Ledger's performance in The Dark Knight is simply legendary.

Did you also notice a Green Lantern Corps Sinestro variant in one of those pictures? I would be interested, but not a fan of having multiple statues in the same sculpt. I'm holding out hope they make a Kingdom Come Superman and when they do it's a new sculpt! Kingdom Come is my favorite story and Alex Ross is my favorite artist. I wish he still went to conventions so I could get some comics signed by him!

They teased a Ledger Joker head sculpt in a video a couple of years ago I think. Its taken them forever to get that thing out. I know what its like to regret flipping an item. I regret flipping my Mythos Maul now, but I let the thing go because of its crappy paint app and it had a few small chips that were annoying me. Thanks SS QC LOL.

I saw that Sinestro next to the brown Wolverine. Its definitely going to be a really sweet variant, but I agree I wouldn't want multiple statues in the same sculpt. Especially for these prices. I actually never read Kingdom Come but I really like the S design on that suit. I'm sure sooner or later SS will get to it. But by then it will be at least $600.

I'm hoping there is a little break in the DC pieces that I want so I can put my focus back into SW.

Awesome! Crank it up so you wake up the neighbors LOL!

They teased a Ledger Joker head sculpt in a video a couple of years ago I think. Its taken them forever to get that thing out. I know what its like to regret flipping an item. I regret flipping my Mythos Maul now, but I let the thing go because of its crappy paint app and it had a few small chips that were annoying me. Thanks SS QC LOL.

I saw that Sinestro next to the brown Wolverine. Its definitely going to be a really sweet variant, but I agree I wouldn't want multiple statues in the same sculpt. Especially for these prices. I actually never read Kingdom Come but I really like the S design on that suit. I'm sure sooner or later SS will get to it. But by then it will be at least $600.

I'm hoping there is a little break in the DC pieces that I want so I can put my focus back into SW.

Yeah all these Red Son variants plus the over priced Darkseid have been nice because I haven't ordered a DC statue in a while. Although I do have Lobo on order so that's going to take a chunk of change out of my bank account here in a few weeks.

And you need to read Kingdom Come! Batman is in it if that helps, ha ha.

Yeah all these Red Son variants plus the over priced Darkseid have been nice because I haven't ordered a DC statue in a while. Although I do have Lobo on order so that's going to take a chunk of change out of my bank account here in a few weeks.

And you need to read Kingdom Come! Batman is in it if that helps, ha ha.

That Lobo looks so freaking awesome! You gotta post up some pics when you get him! Its definitely pricey but I think SS put more effort into him than they did with Darkseid and its cheaper. Did you order Dawg to go along with him?

LOL, it definitely doesn't hurt, but I do like Supes a lot too. I just added Kingdom Come to my wishlist :). I'll order it with my next Amazon or Barnes and Noble order. I'd put Alex Ross right up there with my favorite artist Jim Lee. The guy does amazing artwork.

EDIT: Just ordered Kingdom Come! :cool:

Last edited:
That Lobo looks so freaking awesome! You gotta post up some pics when you get him! Its definitely pricey but I think SS put more effort into him than they did with Darkseid and its cheaper. Did you order Dawg to go along with him?

LOL, it definitely doesn't hurt, but I do like Supes a lot too. I just added Kingdom Come to my wishlist :). I'll order it with my next Amazon or Barnes and Noble order. I'd put Alex Ross right up there with my favorite artist Jim Lee. The guy does amazing artwork.

EDIT: Just ordered Kingdom Come! :cool:

Yes! You'll have to let me know what you think!

And yes, I did order Dawg to go with Lobo, although I will probably display him separately on his own base.

So, small issue with the modulator I think. Lights aren't responding to audio like they are supposed to now. Emailed the seller to troubleshoot, so will see what happens. So, no video for now, but hopefully this gets resolved soon.

That's too bad. I was hoping to see a video up of your lights changing colors to the Star Wars Imperial March theme.

Hey guys I just saw its confirmed that there will be a TFA panel at SDCC : http://www.starwars.com/news/star-w...g-to-san-diego-comic-con-2015?linkId=14836359 Although I pretty much figured it was going to be impossible for them not to be there, but at least now its confirmed. Also Sideshow will be attending the SW collectibles panel like always, but no mention on if they will showcasing any TFA stuff yet.

And yes, I did order Dawg to go with Lobo, although I will probably display him separately on his own base.

That's too bad. I was hoping to see a video up of your lights changing colors to the Star Wars Imperial March theme.

I definitely will! Hopefully I'll get it by the weekend.

If I was getting Dawg I'd display him on his own base too. It makes it look like a separate collectible like it should.

I know! Ugh! Still waiting to hear back from the seller.

Hey guys I just saw its confirmed that there will be a TFA panel at SDCC : http://www.starwars.com/news/star-w...g-to-san-diego-comic-con-2015?linkId=14836359 Although I pretty much figured it was going to be impossible for them not to be there, but at least now its confirmed. Also Sideshow will be attending the SW collectibles panel like always, but no mention on if they will showcasing any TFA stuff yet.

I definitely will! Hopefully I'll get it by the weekend.

If I was getting Dawg I'd display him on his own base too. It makes it look like a separate collectible like it should.

I do hope they preview some stuff at least. Man I hope XM is there too.

I know! Ugh! Still waiting to hear back from the seller.

I do hope they preview some stuff at least. Man I hope XM is there too.

That would be great if XM shows up. I still haven't found out if they are distributing in the U.S. yet.

Well hopefully it gets straightened out!

Did you ever find out if your sellers can get you XM products? I almost feel like we're talking about drugs, "can your guys get you the stuff?" Ha ha.

Man, my guy is all out of XM LOL.

That would be great if XM shows up. I still haven't found out if they are distributing in the U.S. yet.

Man, my guy is all out of XM LOL.

Ah dang! I don't even have a guy!

So what are you reading these days Josh? I'm still working my way through Frank Miller's run on Daredevil. Probably going to read Kick-Ass volume 3 next because I'm curious to see how it all ends.

Ah dang! I don't even have a guy!

So what are you reading these days Josh? I'm still working my way through Frank Miller's run on Daredevil. Probably going to read Kick-Ass volume 3 next because I'm curious to see how it all ends.

Right now I'm in the dead center of Volume II of Batman Knighftall. I actually never read it when it came out in the 90's and B&N had a buy 2 get 1 free deal going on awhile ago so I decided that was a perfect time to get all 3 volumes. I also just got Kingdom Come in the mail today. I'll be starting that soon and I'm pretty excited to check it out. Then after that I think I'm going to read something from Marvel, probably either Civil War or Avengers vs X-Men. I've definitely been reading more graphic novels this year than I have in probably the last 10 years combined. Let me know how you like the Frank Miller Daredevil ones.

Right now I'm in the dead center of Volume II of Batman Knighftall. I actually never read it when it came out in the 90's and B&N had a buy 2 get 1 free deal going on awhile ago so I decided that was a perfect time to get all 3 volumes. I also just got Kingdom Come in the mail today. I'll be starting that soon and I'm pretty excited to check it out. Then after that I think I'm going to read something from Marvel, probably either Civil War or Avengers vs X-Men. I've definitely been reading more graphic novels this year than I have in probably the last 10 years combined. Let me know how you like the Frank Miller Daredevil ones.

Oh nice. You'll have to let me know how Civil War is if you get to it, I was thinking about checking that out eventually.

Frank Miller's run is excellent so far. The interaction between him and Bullseye has been the highlight.