STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
Ha! I showed one of my coworkers a picture of my Gladiator Hulk PF. He builds swords in his spare time so it's not like he's going to judge me.

They shouldn't even charge your NRD until the month before the payments start. It's ridiculous taking a NRD this far in advance. I almost wonder if they are citing dates that far out so it covers any delays. No delays means no NRD refunds...

Yeah, these were the pics someone posted.

24232138_1934739340125114_6192645269224843860_n.jpg

24291806_1934738826791832_2080257482576494914_o.jpg

Superman and Batman actually look pretty cool together like that...

Ha! Thats cool. I don't think there is anyone out there that wouldn't like the Gladiator Hulk. I can't even imagine what its like to own that behemoth of a piece.

I bet thats what it is. I'm so proud of myself for my no p.o. rule.

That looks incredible, but is that picture is showing Huntress is supposed to go on one side of that, and Poison Ivy on the other? How is anyone going to display all of that? Seriously I want to see P1 start recommending displays. And what if another 2 pieces go on the other sides of Huntress and Poison Ivy. You're seriously going to need to display this on a massive dinning room table.

• Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99
Ha! Thats cool. I don't think there is anyone out there that wouldn't like the Gladiator Hulk. I can't even imagine what its like to own that behemoth of a piece.

I bet thats what it is. I'm so proud of myself for my no p.o. rule.

That looks incredible, but is that picture is showing Huntress is supposed to go on one side of that, and Poison Ivy on the other? How is anyone going to display all of that? Seriously I want to see P1 start recommending displays. And what if another 2 pieces go on the other sides of Huntress and Poison Ivy. You're seriously going to need to display this on a massive dinning room table.

I know, the Gladiator Hulk is actually my favorite statue still. I don't think I can part with it. I feel like I should sell my Thanos before opening it so I'm not tempted to keep that one too. :p I may just list it on eBay right before it ships for an obscene amount and see if anyone is dumb enough to buy it.

It looks like the ledges on the bases of the two statues form a half circle. I'm guessing Poison Ivy goes in front and Huntress behind and their bases complete the circle. But yeah, you would need a huge table. I really want to know how wide that Superman base is because it looks wider than the Doomsday (which is already 30+ inches.

Is it weird that we keep posting in Lou's thread even though he hasn't been in here for a while?

• Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84
Did you see this?

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/just...e-has-surfaced-and-its-downright-epic-a156040

That sounds cool, but it may work better as an animated film with that many characters.

Also, you know how we were talking about not really needing a new TV. Well, mine is starting to crap out and it constantly is saying "No Signal" when I try to play stuff (that includes through the AV input and two of the HDMI inputs). I have to keep turning the TV or the system connected to it off and on.

• Thanks
I know, the Gladiator Hulk is actually my favorite statue still. I don't think I can part with it. I feel like I should sell my Thanos before opening it so I'm not tempted to keep that one too. :p I may just list it on eBay right before it ships for an obscene amount and see if anyone is dumb enough to buy it.

It looks like the ledges on the bases of the two statues form a half circle. I'm guessing Poison Ivy goes in front and Huntress behind and their bases complete the circle. But yeah, you would need a huge table. I really want to know how wide that Superman base is because it looks wider than the Doomsday (which is already 30+ inches.

Is it weird that we keep posting in Lou's thread even though he hasn't been in here for a while?

Did you see this?

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/just...e-has-surfaced-and-its-downright-epic-a156040

That sounds cool, but it may work better as an animated film with that many characters.

Also, you know how we were talking about not really needing a new TV. Well, mine is starting to crap out and it constantly is saying "No Signal" when I try to play stuff (that includes through the AV input and two of the HDMI inputs). I have to keep turning the TV or the system connected to it off and on.

Just keep your Thanos! That thing is going to be so epic! I know if you sell it you are going to be so pissed.

I guess you're right about forming a circle. I was looking at it as P.I. would go next to Superman but then there would be another space below her next to Batman that would be free for another character. And then the same thing on the other side. Have you thought about what you are going to get to display Doomsday and Superman on? Do you think you'll still want the Iron Studios Supes after all this?

I keep thinking the same thing and am wondering where he went. He's still posting pics in IG so I know he's still alive! Maybe he's waiting for us to start talking about Star Wars again. Its just been hard with all of these new DC pieces coming out while new SW stuff has kind of dried up.

That story sounds really awesome but I don't have faith WB could have pulled off a story with all of those characters in a movie. Just from what I'm reading about the JL we got Warners seriously gouged that movie, it seems like they cut a good 45 mins worth of stuff Zack shot. There was also an alternate end credits scene with Bruce, Tomar Re and Kilowog.

Ha! Are you sure that you aren't just making things sound worse than they are so you can get a new TV? :p

• Thanks
Just keep your Thanos! That thing is going to be so epic! I know if you sell it you are going to be so pissed.

I guess you're right about forming a circle. I was looking at it as P.I. would go next to Superman but then there would be another space below her next to Batman that would be free for another character. And then the same thing on the other side. Have you thought about what you are going to get to display Doomsday and Superman on? Do you think you'll still want the Iron Studios Supes after all this?

I keep thinking the same thing and am wondering where he went. He's still posting pics in IG so I know he's still alive! Maybe he's waiting for us to start talking about Star Wars again. Its just been hard with all of these new DC pieces coming out while new SW stuff has kind of dried up.

That story sounds really awesome but I don't have faith WB could have pulled off a story with all of those characters in a movie. Just from what I'm reading about the JL we got Warners seriously gouged that movie, it seems like they cut a good 45 mins worth of stuff Zack shot. There was also an alternate end credits scene with Bruce, Tomar Re and Kilowog.

Ha! Are you sure that you aren't just making things sound worse than they are so you can get a new TV? :p

But I like Nova and Star-Lord more than Thanos so if I keep it then I'll want an entire cosmic display! That sounds like a lot of space and money...which I don't have.

I found a table that's 36x36 inches for Doomsday. I need to know the dimensions of Superman before I worry about him. If he's less than 22" deep then I can just put him in a PAX. The depth on the Doomsday base is ridiculous. The bases on your 1:2 statues are smaller! I will have to see the Iron Studios Superman first, but I need all the Supermans! :p Now Sideshow needs to make a 1:2 scale one too.

Well Sideshow is still releasing Star Wars stuff. The Rey & BB8 PF is shipping right now. We just stopped caring about Sideshow's Star Wars PFs. I still believe Lou is making a big budget, overly elaborate unboxing video for the XM Boba Fett. It's so good that he's going to submit it to a film festival. We won't even want to see the new Star Wars movie because we'll just want to keep watching his unboxing video.

Did you see the Warners execs refused to delay the movie because if it came out on time then they got bonuses? They are a **** show over there. I love Kilowog and would love to see him on the big screen! I also want to see a jerk, red headed Guy Gardner. I'm sure Warners would make both characters look and act nothing like their comic book counterparts.

I hope I'm just exaggerating! It started first with the Nintendo 64. At first all the games worked fine, but then the TV stopped being able to read the signal. I thought I was just going to need a new cord for the N64 until Sunday. I stream NFL games through my iPad which is plugged into the HDMI3 port and that started saying "no signal" until I turned it off and on. Then yesterday I turned on a blu-ray (which is in the HDMI1 port). When I hit play from the menu screen, my TV went back to the "no signal" message until I turned it off and back on. Pretty sure that's not normal.

But I like Nova and Star-Lord more than Thanos so if I keep it then I'll want an entire cosmic display! That sounds like a lot of space and money...which I don't have.

I found a table that's 36x36 inches for Doomsday. I need to know the dimensions of Superman before I worry about him. If he's less than 22" deep then I can just put him in a PAX. The depth on the Doomsday base is ridiculous. The bases on your 1:2 statues are smaller! I will have to see the Iron Studios Superman first, but I need all the Supermans! :p Now Sideshow needs to make a 1:2 scale one too.

Well Sideshow is still releasing Star Wars stuff. The Rey & BB8 PF is shipping right now. We just stopped caring about Sideshow's Star Wars PFs. I still believe Lou is making a big budget, overly elaborate unboxing video for the XM Boba Fett. It's so good that he's going to submit it to a film festival. We won't even want to see the new Star Wars movie because we'll just want to keep watching his unboxing video.

Did you see the Warners execs refused to delay the movie because if it came out on time then they got bonuses? They are a **** show over there. I love Kilowog and would love to see him on the big screen! I also want to see a jerk, red headed Guy Gardner. I'm sure Warners would make both characters look and act nothing like their comic book counterparts.

I hope I'm just exaggerating! It started first with the Nintendo 64. At first all the games worked fine, but then the TV stopped being able to read the signal. I thought I was just going to need a new cord for the N64 until Sunday. I stream NFL games through my iPad which is plugged into the HDMI3 port and that started saying "no signal" until I turned it off and on. Then yesterday I turned on a blu-ray (which is in the HDMI1 port). When I hit play from the menu screen, my TV went back to the "no signal" message until I turned it off and back on. Pretty sure that's not normal.

I'm really not a cosmic Marvel fan, but I'm a bit shocked Thanos isn't your favorite as he seems to be everyone's. I bet if SS or XM makes a Star-Lord or a Nova they won't turn out as awesome as this Thanos. This Thanos is even more awesome than XM's! I never thought I'd say that about a SS piece. I just think that if there is ever going to be a must-own Cosmic Marvel piece this is definitely going to be it.

I think Doomsday is definitely a better value than a 1:2. Its so massive plus has a pretty dynamic base. Going by the forum it seems Hush Superman is getting received much better than the Batman. Hopefully it will fit in a PAX for you. Did you pick up your Lex yet?

Its sad that I barely even go into the SW statue section anymore. I have lost all interest in all things SS, and XM is just too difficult to get and expensive for me to have interest. Luckily for me there is the PotF line, which is the greatest line in the history of toys! :LOL:

I so hope Lou has been busy making an epic unboxing video. I hope its so good that it makes me want to get XM Boba. I am shocked they only released one full length trailer for TLJ though.

I did see that, that is such B.S.! It honestly doesn't even shock me though. Those Hollywood people are so shady!

That does sound weird. Maybe the TV really is dying. My TV is selective at times, sometimes I turn it on and get nothing. Its pretty rare though. My previous TV used to turn on with no picture, only sound, and it used to do that more than half of the time I turned it on. I don't think they test a lot of these things before shipping them.

• Thanks
I'm really not a cosmic Marvel fan, but I'm a bit shocked Thanos isn't your favorite as he seems to be everyone's. I bet if SS or XM makes a Star-Lord or a Nova they won't turn out as awesome as this Thanos. This Thanos is even more awesome than XM's! I never thought I'd say that about a SS piece. I just think that if there is ever going to be a must-own Cosmic Marvel piece this is definitely going to be it.

I think Doomsday is definitely a better value than a 1:2. Its so massive plus has a pretty dynamic base. Going by the forum it seems Hush Superman is getting received much better than the Batman. Hopefully it will fit in a PAX for you. Did you pick up your Lex yet?

Its sad that I barely even go into the SW statue section anymore. I have lost all interest in all things SS, and XM is just too difficult to get and expensive for me to have interest. Luckily for me there is the PotF line, which is the greatest line in the history of toys! :LOL:

I so hope Lou has been busy making an epic unboxing video. I hope its so good that it makes me want to get XM Boba. I am shocked they only released one full length trailer for TLJ though.

I did see that, that is such B.S.! It honestly doesn't even shock me though. Those Hollywood people are so shady!

That does sound weird. Maybe the TV really is dying. My TV is selective at times, sometimes I turn it on and get nothing. Its pretty rare though. My previous TV used to turn on with no picture, only sound, and it used to do that more than half of the time I turned it on. I don't think they test a lot of these things before shipping them.

Nah, I loved how Nova and Star-Lord played off of each other during that whole Annihilation and subsequent wars run. The SS Thanos is definitely better than XM's. Pretty surprising. But you're saying that if someone offered you double retail on it that you wouldn't take the money? I could just turn around and buy a regular after that (if I really wanted) and have a ton of money left over. Just saying.

That's because Batman fans are fickle. ;) I saw someone say he still hasn't seen a 1:3 Batman worth purchasing. I thought that was crazy. And yes, I picked up Lex on Friday. The box looks good sitting in my living room.

PotF is the greatest bodybuilder based toy line, ha ha. I rarely go into the SW statue section. Lately I've barely gone into the 1:6 section. Hot Toys needs to actually release all these figures they've previewed. Nothing is happening in there lately and figures don't really go up in price in the after market so there's no rush to get them.

They only released one trailer for TLJ? I don't have cable so I don't pay attention to movie trailers. I'm guessing they are trying to keep stuff under wraps.

See my surround sound doesn't work every once in a while without me turning it off and back on. Once in a while I can handle, but if this TV thing becomes daily I'm going to get annoyed. I already can't get it to read the N64.

That is kind of disappointing but predictable. I bet the movies end up taking place during the OT.

Ugh, they better not. But I can't imagine Disney making a movie without Vader appearing.

• Thanks
Nah, I loved how Nova and Star-Lord played off of each other during that whole Annihilation and subsequent wars run. The SS Thanos is definitely better than XM's. Pretty surprising. But you're saying that if someone offered you double retail on it that you wouldn't take the money? I could just turn around and buy a regular after that (if I really wanted) and have a ton of money left over. Just saying.

That's because Batman fans are fickle. ;) I saw someone say he still hasn't seen a 1:3 Batman worth purchasing. I thought that was crazy. And yes, I picked up Lex on Friday. The box looks good sitting in my living room.

PotF is the greatest bodybuilder based toy line, ha ha. I rarely go into the SW statue section. Lately I've barely gone into the 1:6 section. Hot Toys needs to actually release all these figures they've previewed. Nothing is happening in there lately and figures don't really go up in price in the after market so there's no rush to get them.

They only released one trailer for TLJ? I don't have cable so I don't pay attention to movie trailers. I'm guessing they are trying to keep stuff under wraps.

See my surround sound doesn't work every once in a while without me turning it off and back on. Once in a while I can handle, but if this TV thing becomes daily I'm going to get annoyed. I already can't get it to read the N64.

Ugh, they better not. But I can't imagine Disney making a movie without Vader appearing.

Dude, a centipede just randomly landed on my arm! EEK! You know how much I hate those things!

I was actually going to suggest you do that but I'm not sure how important the EX is to you. I think that Thanos looks so awesome that even though I have no interest in the character I'd still love to have that statue! So if the EX is no biggie sell it, buy a Reg, then put the rest towards one of your P1's I guess.

Wow. What exactly does he want in a 1:3? I think all of their 1:3 Batmans look pretty sweet. Now I'm just trying to figure out if I want to get Hush Bats and where to put him. I hope you at least inspect your Lex within the return window.

Thats good to hear HT prices have leveled off. Unless you are trying to sell something. Then thats gotta suck.

I think so. I'm subscribed to the SW YouTube page, I've seen a couple commercials too but thats it. They must be trying to keep that part where Luke turns to the dark side and slaughters everyone under wraps.

Have you checked the N64 with other TVs? Tonight I'm going to start playing Injustice 2 that I got on Black Friday.

If Vader is in it I probably won't complain. He is the most awesome and iconic SW character ever afterall.

So I actually need a new winter coat. Do you think I could pull off wearing Luke's Hoth jacket on a regular basis?

https://www.columbia.com/starwars/

Those are f'ing amazing! Yes! You shoud get the Luke one! I want to get the Han one.

Edit: I just saw they are $400 :greedy:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Dude, a centipede just randomly landed on my arm! EEK! You know how much I hate those things!

I was actually going to suggest you do that but I'm not sure how important the EX is to you. I think that Thanos looks so awesome that even though I have no interest in the character I'd still love to have that statue! So if the EX is no biggie sell it, buy a Reg, then put the rest towards one of your P1's I guess.

Wow. What exactly does he want in a 1:3? I think all of their 1:3 Batmans look pretty sweet. Now I'm just trying to figure out if I want to get Hush Bats and where to put him. I hope you at least inspect your Lex within the return window.

Thats good to hear HT prices have leveled off. Unless you are trying to sell something. Then thats gotta suck.

I think so. I'm subscribed to the SW YouTube page, I've seen a couple commercials too but thats it. They must be trying to keep that part where Luke turns to the dark side and slaughters everyone under wraps.

Have you checked the N64 with other TVs? Tonight I'm going to start playing Injustice 2 that I got on Black Friday.

If Vader is in it I probably won't complain. He is the most awesome and iconic SW character ever afterall.

Those are f'ing amazing! Yes! You shoud get the Luke one! I want to get the Han one.

Edit: I just saw they are $400 :greedy:

Ha, where are you that a centipede is on you? Don't let it sense your fear!

I wish I had more money and space for an entire Marvel cosmic display! Since I don't and since I don't know if they'll ever make all the other characters, I'm not sure I'll keep Thanos. I need a company to start making high quality 1:6 Marvel statues. Bowen has some decent ones, but the quality isn't really there on most of them.

Well someone just went into the Iron Studios Superman thread and posted "meh, another 1:3 Superman." Up until last week we didn't have any and now we're annoyed already? Ha ha. I will open Lex...eventually. On the bright side, if you do get the 1:3 Hush Batman you will have almost two years to figure out what to do with him!

The HTs stay pretty close to retail (except those TFA figures which sell for like $100). So even the ones that go up only go up about $30-40. They aren't crazy ups and downs like statues.

Dang, and here I thought they were keeping it under wraps because they didn't want to reveal Rey's nude scene.

I don't have another TV to check the N64 with! Seems odd that both of my HDMI ports are doing that now though too. Is Injustice 2 a DC game?

But won't you start complaining once Vader is in like 85 movies? :p

Yeah, they are expensive...but I'm seriously considering it. I have needed a new winter jacket for years, but the whole shopping process is annoying. This solves my problem, ha.

• Thanks
Ha, where are you that a centipede is on you? Don't let it sense your fear!

I wish I had more money and space for an entire Marvel cosmic display! Since I don't and since I don't know if they'll ever make all the other characters, I'm not sure I'll keep Thanos. I need a company to start making high quality 1:6 Marvel statues. Bowen has some decent ones, but the quality isn't really there on most of them.

Well someone just went into the Iron Studios Superman thread and posted "meh, another 1:3 Superman." Up until last week we didn't have any and now we're annoyed already? Ha ha. I will open Lex...eventually. On the bright side, if you do get the 1:3 Hush Batman you will have almost two years to figure out what to do with him!

The HTs stay pretty close to retail (except those TFA figures which sell for like $100). So even the ones that go up only go up about $30-40. They aren't crazy ups and downs like statues.

Dang, and here I thought they were keeping it under wraps because they didn't want to reveal Rey's nude scene.

I don't have another TV to check the N64 with! Seems odd that both of my HDMI ports are doing that now though too. Is Injustice 2 a DC game?

But won't you start complaining once Vader is in like 85 movies? :p

Yeah, they are expensive...but I'm seriously considering it. I have needed a new winter jacket for years, but the whole shopping process is annoying. This solves my problem, ha.

I was home for lunch and was by my back door and it either was on the ceiling or in the door frame and it fell on me. I thought it bit me as I had a slight burning and itching sensation for like an hour but then I realized I was imagining the pain because I was just being paranoid :LOL:.

I think Bowen was already done by the time I got into collecting.

Just thinking about the wait time makes me want to stop collecting so badly. Why do I keep doing this to myself?

Oh, so you heard about Rey's sex scene with Chewie? I can't wait!

Yup, injustice 2 is a DC game. Its a fighting game.

Its hard to think that I could get too much Vader, but I suppose its possible. When the Marvel movies started I didn't think I'd ever get sick of them, but I've already been tired of them for the past few years. Luckily SW has quite awhile to go for me before fatigue will set in.

Well, since its not my money I say go for it! :p

What's your thought on this? Do you still have your brown Wolverine PF?

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/th...mat-figure-fights-for-the-fate-of-mutantkind/

No I sold my Wolverine a long time ago. Isn't that the one that was leaning in the SS live video? If so I'd never buy it.

• Thanks
I was home for lunch and was by my back door and it either was on the ceiling or in the door frame and it fell on me. I thought it bit me as I had a slight burning and itching sensation for like an hour but then I realized I was imagining the pain because I was just being paranoid :LOL:.

I think Bowen was already done by the time I got into collecting.

Just thinking about the wait time makes me want to stop collecting so badly. Why do I keep doing this to myself?

Oh, so you heard about Rey's sex scene with Chewie? I can't wait!

Yup, injustice 2 is a DC game. Its a fighting game.

Its hard to think that I could get too much Vader, but I suppose its possible. When the Marvel movies started I didn't think I'd ever get sick of them, but I've already been tired of them for the past few years. Luckily SW has quite awhile to go for me before fatigue will set in.

Well, since its not my money I say go for it! :p

No I sold my Wolverine a long time ago. Isn't that the one that was leaning in the SS live video? If so I'd never buy it.

That's pretty funny! I've had dreams about spiders then had to check my entire bed for them before going back to sleep. It's too cold for bugs to be outside here.

Honestly, the wait time kills me too. I don't know why I keep buying stuff. The reveals get me excited, but then the wait ruins it. Sigh.

I thought it was a Porg orgy? I guess it would make sense that Chewie is there too. Does Chewie have a package? I mean he doesn't wear clothes and we never see it hanging there...maybe he's just always cold? Or he's like my guinea pig and it retracts up inside him, ha.

Is it like a Mortal Kombat type game?

I'm already annoyed that Vader is in the Han Solo movie. But I'm also extremely annoyed just by the mention of the Han Solo movie. I saw an article the other day about Sebastian Stan playing young Luke Skywalker. The dude is almost 10 years older than Mark Hamill was when he first played Luke. This recasting stuff is the DUMBEST idea Disney has had. Followed in a close second by putting that awful Olaf short before the new Pixar movie Coco!

Yeah, that's the leaner. Apparently a rep said that was an older prototype that wasn't supposed to be used for the video. Not surprising they messed that up. What is the longest you've held onto a collectible? I still have my brown Wolverine!

• Thanks
That's pretty funny! I've had dreams about spiders then had to check my entire bed for them before going back to sleep. It's too cold for bugs to be outside here.

Honestly, the wait time kills me too. I don't know why I keep buying stuff. The reveals get me excited, but then the wait ruins it. Sigh.

I thought it was a Porg orgy? I guess it would make sense that Chewie is there too. Does Chewie have a package? I mean he doesn't wear clothes and we never see it hanging there...maybe he's just always cold? Or he's like my guinea pig and it retracts up inside him, ha.

Is it like a Mortal Kombat type game?

I'm already annoyed that Vader is in the Han Solo movie. But I'm also extremely annoyed just by the mention of the Han Solo movie. I saw an article the other day about Sebastian Stan playing young Luke Skywalker. The dude is almost 10 years older than Mark Hamill was when he first played Luke. This recasting stuff is the DUMBEST idea Disney has had. Followed in a close second by putting that awful Olaf short before the new Pixar movie Coco!

Yeah, that's the leaner. Apparently a rep said that was an older prototype that wasn't supposed to be used for the video. Not surprising they messed that up. What is the longest you've held onto a collectible? I still have my brown Wolverine!

Ha! I've had this reoccurring dream about finding a super poisonous big black spider with huge fangs in my house. It was actually in the 60s yesterday but then plummeted 30 degrees today.

The wait ruins everything, and then I get bored and stupidly buy something I'll sell in one to six months and take a loss when I sell it on top of it. I'm looking at you Hot Toys and Lego sets!

Bwhaahaa! Thats way too much info on the guinea pig!

Yeah kinda, but there aren't any fatality moves. There are a couple Mortal Kombat characters you can unlock because its made by the same studio.

Vader is in the Han Solo movie? You seem to be paying more attention to that movie then I have. I thankfully don't know about Olaf or any Pixar movies. :p

I'm not buying that, that piece is going to be a leaner, mark my words. Whatever you do don't buy it. I've had the Keaton PF the longest. So almost 3 years I think.

• Thanks
Ha! I've had this reoccurring dream about finding a super poisonous big black spider with huge fangs in my house. It was actually in the 60s yesterday but then plummeted 30 degrees today.

The wait ruins everything, and then I get bored and stupidly buy something I'll sell in one to six months and take a loss when I sell it on top of it. I'm looking at you Hot Toys and Lego sets!

Bwhaahaa! Thats way too much info on the guinea pig!

Yeah kinda, but there aren't any fatality moves. There are a couple Mortal Kombat characters you can unlock because its made by the same studio.

Vader is in the Han Solo movie? You seem to be paying more attention to that movie then I have. I thankfully don't know about Olaf or any Pixar movies. :p

I'm not buying that, that piece is going to be a leaner, mark my words. Whatever you do don't buy it. I've had the Keaton PF the longest. So almost 3 years I think.

Yuck! I don't have reoccurring dreams. Although sometimes I have dreams about strange locations I've dreamt about before. It's like Inception.

Ha, yeah you need to stop buying stuff to fill the void. Or find a cheaper line that's releasing something on a monthly basis...like Tweeterhead. ;)

When I saw the guinea pig at the animal shelter, it's sex was marked as "unknown." So I pulled it out of the cage and showed the workers how to get it's thingy to pop out, ha. I'm not sure if they were impressed or grossed out. Apparently sexing guinea pigs is one of the few talents I have.

I never really got into Mortal Kombat growing up. Of course I wasn't allowed to play it. Still those one on one fighting games never did anything for me.

Of course Vader is in the Solo movie! They have to get people to go!

You telling me not to buy it is making me want to buy it!

• Thanks
Yuck! I don't have reoccurring dreams. Although sometimes I have dreams about strange locations I've dreamt about before. It's like Inception.

Ha, yeah you need to stop buying stuff to fill the void. Or find a cheaper line that's releasing something on a monthly basis...like Tweeterhead. ;)

When I saw the guinea pig at the animal shelter, it's sex was marked as "unknown." So I pulled it out of the cage and showed the workers how to get it's thingy to pop out, ha. I'm not sure if they were impressed or grossed out. Apparently sexing guinea pigs is one of the few talents I have.

I never really got into Mortal Kombat growing up. Of course I wasn't allowed to play it. Still those one on one fighting games never did anything for me.

Of course Vader is in the Solo movie! They have to get people to go!

You telling me not to buy it is making me want to buy it!

That sounds cool. The spider one is the only reoccurring dream I have. I have it every few months or so. I always spot the giant spider near the light fixture in the hallway near my bedroom. Just thinking about the dream is freaking me out.

I really want the TH Harley. But I don't need it and will more than likely end up selling it.

OMG I don't even want to know how you know how to that. :rofl:

Thats terrible. No child should be banned from playing Mortal Kombat. I can't even imagine how I differently I would have turned out if I didn't have MK guiding me through the formative years of my life.

If they give Vader another awesome scene I may have to see this movie.

This is upsetting. Isn't there something more important you could be spending your money on instead of a broken leaning statue?

• Thanks
That sounds cool. The spider one is the only reoccurring dream I have. I have it every few months or so. I always spot the giant spider near the light fixture in the hallway near my bedroom. Just thinking about the dream is freaking me out.

I really want the TH Harley. But I don't need it and will more than likely end up selling it.

OMG I don't even want to know how you know how to that. :rofl:

Thats terrible. No child should be banned from playing Mortal Kombat. I can't even imagine how I differently I would have turned out if I didn't have MK guiding me through the formative years of my life.

If they give Vader another awesome scene I may have to see this movie.

This is upsetting. Isn't there something more important you could be spending your money on instead of a broken leaning statue?

I wonder why you keep having that same dream. That's interesting.

Do you really need any of the statues you have? :p I think you should just get TH Harley and Joker and the hyenas and Batman and...sorry, getting carried away.

It's pretty common knowledge if you know anything about guinea pigs! I've known about that since I was a kid.

I'm blaming Mortal Kombat for ruining you for the amazing animated movies you're missing out on.

I'm not really going to buy that Wolverine. Everyone seems really excited about it, but it's not doing anything for me for some reason. I still have my brown/yellow one anyhow. I was just messing with you because you know how tempting it is to do the opposite of what people tell you. :p So this lady at work I can't stand is throwing a fit over something not important that doesn't even need to be done for another three weeks...so I keep putting off doing it just to piss her off. She's not very nice and I don't like her anyways.

• Thanks
I wonder why you keep having that same dream. That's interesting.

Do you really need any of the statues you have? :p I think you should just get TH Harley and Joker and the hyenas and Batman and...sorry, getting carried away.

It's pretty common knowledge if you know anything about guinea pigs! I've known about that since I was a kid.

I'm blaming Mortal Kombat for ruining you for the amazing animated movies you're missing out on.

I'm not really going to buy that Wolverine. Everyone seems really excited about it, but it's not doing anything for me for some reason. I still have my brown/yellow one anyhow. I was just messing with you because you know how tempting it is to do the opposite of what people tell you. :p So this lady at work I can't stand is throwing a fit over something not important that doesn't even need to be done for another three weeks...so I keep putting off doing it just to piss her off. She's not very nice and I don't like her anyways.

I think that its I'm having another dream and then all of a sudden the big black spider somehow makes its way into the dream. I'm trying to remember when the last time I had that dream was and I can't remember, but its happened enough to where I do remember it.

I should just smash all of these things, that would teach me a lesson :LOL:. JK of course. Believe it or not I don't think I'd want a TH Batman. I've got enough Batman and I'd rather use that space for another character. I don't know if I'll get all 3 of those but I may get Harley. We'll see.

I guess I don't know much about Guinea Pigs, and I definitely don't know how to "sex" them.:rofl:

But MK was way more awesome than stupid cartoons! :p Did you at least see the first movie? I still love that one!

Ha! I wasn't sure because you did order that Thanos when I told you not to. The brown Wolverine is much cooler anyways.

Thats so mean! Oh well, you should make her do it instead.

• Thanks