USA
Release Date: September 23rd, 2013
Purchase link: Starship Troopers Live!!
Price: £14.99
Note: 4k qty confirmed.

st.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to ricster)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is no grail. Just because it has low print run doesn't make a grail. The artwork on this is horrible. Looks like a dot matrix low resolution printer made it.

To be honest most of the real grails look crap and the films aren't much better. If it wasn't for value (and perceived 'rarity'), no one care about them.

Reactions: bigwednesday0
Hopefully someone will be able to answer this:
Who are the visible actors on the front here? I know Denise Richards is one of the main stars of this film, but can't tell if she's featured on this cover.

Hopefully someone will be able to answer this:
Who are the visible actors on the front here? I know Denise Richards is one of the main stars of this film, but can't tell if she's featured on this cover.

The only two characters from the film recognizable on the cover are Casper Van Dien and Dina Meyer. ;)

Reactions: D4vem88
The only two characters from the film recognizable on the cover are Casper Van Dien and Dina Meyer. ;)

That's exactly what I wanted to hear, as both of them are attending London Film & ComicCon in July and was going to take mine to be signed depending on who it was on the front, but couldn't tell due to the helmets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest most of the real grails look crap and the films aren't much better. If it wasn't for value (and perceived 'rarity'), no one care about them.

Not true. You must not have them if you think so. Rambo is amazing looking. Many others as well.

Did lgans hijack your account or is there something in the water in your region. Cant understand all the bitterness lately from people across the pond. Here in the U.S. we get lucky to even get a steelbook release of a movie. You guys are swimming in steels.

Sore Winner Syndrome?

Last edited:
Not all real grails look crap mate. There are some good looking ones out there. Remember, some of the grails were released long time back when things like printed back, blu-banner etc. were common.

I still remember making a return air trip using the money I received after selling my Gladiator TW (with immense pain).;)

Funny guys, real funny! :p

I'm serious though, that font on the spine and the disk is so ugly.
Y U DO DIZ?

I pai top dollah fo dis steerubooku, 20 bucks :/ Except from that, i guess im happy with it. The movie is awesome and i had a boring dvd copy before. Havent watched it yet, so its going to be nice to see all that gore in excellent quality :3

Damn that D4vem88. I'm going to be in London in July and now I'm trying to arrange it so I can be there to go to the comicon!

Do it! Treat yourself :p if you like films or comics you'll love it. So far it's going to be a very expensive weekend for me and I expect there's more to be announced.