USA
Release Date: September 23rd, 2013
Purchase link: Starship Troopers Live!!
Price: £14.99
Note: 4k qty confirmed.

st.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to ricster)

Last edited by a moderator:
i got my steel yesterday and it's not bad at all, i like it; unfortunately it came with a dent on the back...i hate this coz it is always so hard to deal with costumer service at zavvi, but oh well.....

Okay what in the blue hell?!? I just popped my dented copy apart to see if I can fix the dents a bit and discovered that the inside artwork is printed with a real nice super glossy finish. Why put that effort into something that is concealed under plastic and can't even be seen that well yet go cheap and matte with the outside? WTF?

Okay what in the blue hell?!? I just popped my dented copy apart to see if I can fix the dents a bit and discovered that the inside artwork is printed with a real nice super glossy finish. Why put that effort into something that is concealed under plastic and can't even be seen that well yet go cheap and matte with the outside? WTF?

My only guess is it's to make the inside art stand out more under the plastic? Wonder if there are other Steels like this to.

Maybe they made a goof in production of them.

My only guess is it's to make the inside art stand out more under the plastic? Wonder if there are other Steels like this to.
Yeah they are all more or less like it. I've recently popped open Transformers rotf, thor (zavvi) and captain america(zavvi) all have gloss artwork on the inside.

This is no grail. Just because it has low print run doesn't make a grail. The artwork on this is horrible. Looks like a dot matrix low resolution printer made it.