USA
Release Date: September 23rd, 2013
Purchase link: Starship Troopers Live!!
Price: £14.99
Note: 4k qty confirmed.

st.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to ricster)

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems i will be waiting for almost all the catalogue releases to drop, got this for £6.89 with some zavvi points.

Methinks most will drop like this from now on so ill just keep the new movies and disneys on preorder.

Reactions: bigducknfish
Im glad I cancelled this before it was released, Ive got some zavvi points so might use them to get a bit more off this, but now Im tempted to cancel all my pre orders and just wait for the inevitable price drop. Is there really any point pre ordering/buying on release week if a month or so later its half price? Fair enough some titles do and will sell out on preorder but then some (Im looking at you jungle book!) sell out only to magically reappear to then end up in a 'please take this off our hands for half price' sale

I dont wanna get all zavvi negative but they are really doing themselves no favours flooding the market and then slashing prices to empty the warehouse of unsold stock, its just winding up the folks who preorder and pay full price, I realise everything drops in price at some point after release but for these catalogue titles maybe zavvi should be reviewing their 'RRP'

Reactions: Thelite13
these price drops are a kick in the teeth for those of us who pre-order steels.
im thinking of taking my chances now and waiting until after release.
worst case is that I pay £30 for a title that would have been £20ish.
but saving a fiver a piece on the other 30-40 titles a year will add up to a saving.
Good way of looking at it. That's what I'm doing. Even if one sells out there's also nearly always a good few put back up for sale (cancellations) before release.

I picked this up when it fell to £10.99 so I don't feel too stung.
I think its not that difficult to tell which titles are likey to fall in price, this always felt like it would.