Purchase link: Starship Troopers Live!!
Price: £14.99
Note: 4k qty confirmed.

st.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to ricster)

Last edited by a moderator:
These arrived this morning.

Initial reaction this morning when these arrived :oohyeah:

All 3 are title embossed with embossed frame except for Starship Troopers.

I gather people are not liking the design and interior to The Rocketeer, but since it is not out on blu ray here (U.K.), I guess I am lucky to get a copy at all.

Hope everybody gets there's soon, if you are still waiting.

Have fun to those who have :scat:

:movie:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 84
Reactions: ocielz
the title of the movie on the side is totally different from the from cover. Wonder Why is that.. I love the original front lettering. Amazing nonetheless

Today's Disney/Touchstone Haul.

Not overly impressed with these, to be honest. I've taken some light intensity photographs to try and show that the horrible Warner UK Premium Collection Range finish (remember the one where you apply light and the image disappears) has resurfaced.

Starship Troopers

Debossing Close up

Rear

Finishing Close up

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 584
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 509
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 617
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 500
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm heading back to the US next week - I wonder if I'll arrive before Starship Troopers?

I agree the spine art is a little odd, but I can always stick a custom spine over it. The a debossed title works for me and it's region free, I'm happy!

Today's Disney/Touchstone Haul.

Not overly impressed with these, to be honest. I've taken some light intensity photographs to try and show that the horrible Warner UK Premium Collection Range finish (remember the one where you apply light and the image disappears) has resurfaced.

Finishing Close up

IMG_3727.jpg
Thanks for this picture.

I thought that finish was a once-off mistake.
:angry:

I really like this movie but this steelbook looks nothing special. It would have looked great in full gloss imo so that's a shame, although the debossed title is a nice touch. Will have to pass on this unless it gets a nice price reduction

Received mine today. Opened it up because the disc was loose inside but the two streaks present on the disc rubbed off with a clean cloth.

I like the look and finish of the Steelbook. Sure it could have been better but no complaints here. :thumbs:

It looks cheap, the pictures of this are not good and Zavvi are likely to have an awful lot of these on their hands for a while.
Yeah I reckon they will. Love this movie but I ain't buying this steelbook, it looks awful. Getting frustrated with Zavvi, they should be killing it with these steelbooks. The disc inside these catalogue releases is worth next to nothing so spend some money on the case and make it quality, then they will fly out. They are shooting them selves in the foot putting out these inferior quality steelbooks. Shame :(

Reactions: pmwhelan