USA
Release Date: September 23rd, 2013
Purchase link: Starship Troopers Live!!
Price: £14.99
Note: 4k qty confirmed.

st.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to ricster)

Last edited by a moderator:
Off late, Zavvi have been dropping the price to 9.99 or 10.99 or even 7.99 on titlles that is not selling well.

One of the reasons Ive cancelled so much lately, a lot of titles still available and now being reduced, surely a reaction to so many titles being released in such a short space of time, or folks weighing up the pros and cons of spending £10 more than the amaray for a catalogue title and it seems more and more often deciding against it, so a lot of the steels I preordered and then cancelled (including this one) I suspect will be a tenner before not too long..so Im willing to wait and see :thumbs:

arghhhhh what a mistake, I was confused with all these zavvi steelbooks

proceed with some cancels but forgot one with starship troopers ! both dispatched now ... so I have an extra copy ... for nothing :(

will go for a trade thx

The debossed title is cool, why couldn't they use it on The Sixth Sense which would have really suited it? Not a great finish though and it does look slightly dull. It's worth a buy at a tenner but no more for me personally.

That horizontal scratch looks like it's on the back and the front to me. I like the choice of de-bossing the title. :thumbs:
yea had another look and its front to back, ahwell. I'll wait and see if many others have the issue. Cant have a delivery of steelbooks from zavvi without least one issue, just glad it wasnt on my Little Mermaid steelbook

Reactions: stephen3001
Title is debossed

mps4.jpg

h3bp.jpg

q3oc.jpg

also there is a faint horizontal scratch on the back, not sure if its a defect so check yours (doesnt bother me much though)

Thanks for the pics!
I think the art for this is pretty good, I was originally put off by the cover but the inside and back saves it.

Reactions: Pud1804