Steel Archive Exclusives & Suggestion thread

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
steelarchive-logo-1435863484.jpg

Feel free to suggest titles you'd like Steel Archive to cover in their Exclusive SteelBook editions.

#1 Spring - Love Is A Monster (Full Slip - Limited to 100 - 6 photo cards - Numbered Card - Numbered Sticker)

Frequencies was great, and I still haven't pulled the trigger on the steelbook yet.

The reason I suggested horror is because there are SO many other companies (Nova, Kimchi, Plain, Blu Collection, Blufans, HDzeta, Mondo, Film Arena, etc etc) that are releasing non-horror films. If you want non-horror, you have SO many other options to choose from! I'd love to see more horror get special releases, since it's my favorite genre. :wtf:
The problem is- because it is a very easy genre to make cheap movies- the market is always flooded with tons of crappy horror movies. Very few good ones.

Awesome movie @nefilim but theres already a german Steelbook for this movie -> http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00ANZKXCC/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Still in stock after 2 years for cheap so I can't see they will release another one in Germany

maybe so - maybe so

BUT the movie is in French, isn't it. and the steelbook has only German subs -> no Enghlish friendly steel available ! & people will tend to buy if the release is something unique with numbering

..and the one I suggested first :

The Suicide Theory

IMDb

full slip :

the-suicide-theory-91692.jpg

steelbook :

The-Suicide-Theory-2014-movie-Dru-Brown-3.jpg

full slip cover available as a4 poster, numbering card, SA sticker,

art cards (1/4) :

TheSuicideTheory_250615_263x351.jpg

(2/4) :

The-Suicide-Theory.jpg

(3/4) and (4/4) : nice cool shots of both main stars.

aaaaaand blacklisted (j/k ;))

Seriously though, awesome design + really want to own this movie regardless.

Oh, I'd only order 1 copy through SteelArchive. But I would find a way to obtain the remaining 99 copies through private sellers or eBay. I'd dedicate my life, and all my income, to achieving this goal. :)