Steel Archive Exclusives & Suggestion thread

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
steelarchive-logo-1435863484.jpg

Feel free to suggest titles you'd like Steel Archive to cover in their Exclusive SteelBook editions.

#1 Spring - Love Is A Monster (Full Slip - Limited to 100 - 6 photo cards - Numbered Card - Numbered Sticker)

Martyrs
Haute Tension
A L' interieur
Dans ma Peau
Ichi the Killer
Audition
Some of my most desired movies in steelbook... :)
Ah.. And Tokyo Gore Police ^^

Here are the list from Splendid, that we can have.
Waht you thing ?

Bounty Killer , Ninja - Shadow of a tear , The Mall , Dead Snow - Red vs. Dead , Witching and Bitching , Sabotage , Killing Season

That doesnt give us a great choice imo. Is that their back catalogue?
Anyway, i would go for witching and bitching. I liked the movie abd i guess it would make a very good slip.
dead snow would be nice, but tgeres already the de lenti; which i own.

I forgot that THIS poster was out there too...
View attachment 182394
Yeah that poster is great, gives the movie a good "horror from the 80s" vibe, would work. :thumbs:

Waht you thing ?

Bounty Killer , Ninja - Shadow of a tear , The Mall , Dead Snow - Red vs. Dead , Witching and Bitching , Sabotage , Killing Season
Witching & Bitching could be alright I guess or Bounty Killer, wouldn't really like any sequels being made without the first part (Ninja, Dead Snow). There's enough Sabotage steelbooks (except if you mean Hitchcock's Sabotage ;)) and Killing Season & The Mall are quite terrible movies, especially the former.

Waht you thing ?

Nothing there for me at all. Are those the only options?

Reactions: luke98