Steel Archive Exclusives & Suggestion thread

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
steelarchive-logo-1435863484.jpg

Feel free to suggest titles you'd like Steel Archive to cover in their Exclusive SteelBook editions.

#1 Spring - Love Is A Monster (Full Slip - Limited to 100 - 6 photo cards - Numbered Card - Numbered Sticker)

Yeah that poster is great, gives the movie a good "horror from the 80s" vibe, would work. :thumbs:
Funny part is- it is almost a rip of of a line from T1!
-IT doesn't think. IT doesn't feel. IT doesn't give up.- (IT FOLLOWS poster)
...And IT absolutely will not stop until you are dead! (Terminator):rofl:

Bounty Killer, Ninja: Shadow of a Tear, The Mall, Dead Snow: Red vs. Dead, Witching & Bitching, Sabotage, Killing Season

Oh :(... is this a list of potential candidates for SteelArchive exclusive slips? Because I have to be honest, I would not buy any of these. These are pretty terrible B-movies. The least worst is perhaps Witching & Bitching, but the film is in Spanish so the Blu-ray would have to include English subtitles at least, and it doesn't look like the German Blu-ray does so.

But overall it's not a very good selection, imo, it looks like rock bottom of a B-movie catalogue. Surely SteelArchive is able to aim at releasing quality films for a follow-up to Spring :).

I just saw the new movie Cop Car with Kevin Bacon. It's a low budget (under $1 million) thriller that was surprisingly good. It's on iTunes now, and I have no idea when plans for a physical release are, but I'd love to see a special edition of that movie pop up somewhere. Was released by Focus World here in the US.

Reactions: luke98 and Bunk
Wow, just found out about this thread - what a great idea! :)

And i'm super excited to see the reactions to Steelarchive's exclusive #2 - stay tuned.. ;)

Reactions: luke98
Weltkino is Independent, distribution till March 2015 Studiocanal, since June 2015 Universum Film.

I really hope that all these german retailers will understand that theres a market for Full Slip releases and that they will support SteelArchive one day so that wie could get really movies like 'It Follows'. At this point there's no way it seems.

Looking through possible releases like the ones I've listed I would say Battlestar Galactica from Koch would make a great #002

Reactions: SteelCollz
Looking through possible releases like the ones I've listed I would say Battlestar Galactica from Koch would make a great #002
@DuckDogers I highly second that. This movie has a good-looking steelbook coming up from a more cooperative label (as I've heard) regarding the licensing of full slips and the movie itself is a classic that will both interest collectors as well as fans. I'd buy that one in a heartbeat actually. :drool: This is probably the best choice possible out of the few titles that were optioned and will most likely make for an awesome artwork on the full slip. :thumbs:

@DuckDogers I highly second that. This movie has a good-looking steelbook coming up from a more cooperative label (as I've heard) regarding the licensing of full slips and the movie itself is a classic that will both interest collectors as well as fans. I'd buy that one in a heartbeat actually. :drool: This is probably the best choice possible out of the few titles that were optioned and will most likely make for an awesome artwork on the full slip. :thumbs:

I know but Amazon don't give me that. They have buy all 2000

• Informative
Reactions: SteelCollz