Not open for further replies.

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
steelarchive-logo-1435863484.jpg

http://www.steelarchive-shop.com/index.php

Feel free to discuss shipping, packaging, service, etc for this retailer.

So- my first order with SteelArchive! Ordered on July 14, and arrived today! Packaging was super. Midsized box with another box inside (just over the size of a USPS VHS video mailer). Lotsa bubble. Maybe a little too protective for one steelbook (!)- but, that baby was not going to get any damage! Major Thumbs up to SteelArchive!!:thumbs::thumbs:
Great price on the steelbook, amazingly packed, and great shipping for International order!:thumbs:
Looking forward to ordering with them again! Great store so far!!
image.jpg

So- my first order with SteelArchive! Ordered on July 14, and arrived today! Packaging was super. Midsized box with another box inside (just over the size of a USPS VHS video mailer). Lotsa bubble. Maybe a little too protective for one steelbook (!)- but, that baby was not going to get any damage! Major Thumbs up to SteelArchive!!:thumbs::thumbs:
Great price on the steelbook, amazingly packed, and great shipping for International order!:thumbs:
Looking forward to ordering with them again! Great store so far!!
View attachment 176651

Yep, i know that packaging... don't think any of these items will ever get damaged during the delivery.. :LOL:

PUBLIC INFORMATION:

The shop site will be down until August 5th, due to maintenance and further tests of stability. :)
Please do not hesitate if you can't access their site until then, everything will be fine once the site is back up and running again. :thumbs:

...and no, i'm not talking about "Novamedia-Server-fine", i mean the real "fine" as we know it. :LOL:

Reactions: augustus
@DuckDogers

Trying to create a new account at steelarchive website. But the address section doesn't have a field for 'state'.

Are you going to update this? My country is Brazil

thx.

When I try to change the language option on my phone nothing's happening anyone else having the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.