Steelbook Picture Frame idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just thought of something and just curious if anyone else has something like this setup already. I thought it would be a cool way to display the Steelbooks. There might be even something like this existing already but not sure.

I think putting a Steelbook in a Picture type frame would really make it stand out, especially if you could have it front and back open, which would be really cool if the Artwork on the back is nice. The material would have to be something different though, foam like, something like the HP shelves from FS.

I know there's already someone on the Bluray.com forum that has a huge frame that he made himself with like 20 Steels in it but what about just 1 Steel display frame?

Let me know what you guys think. It would be great if there was a place where you could order something like this already :)

Reactions: popculturefanatic
honestly it wouldn't be too hard. Just get a shadowbox picture frame from Ikea and modify to your liking... cheap and easy :)

Depending on how deep of a shadow box you get, all you would really need to do is get some foam an cut it with a razor then cover in fabric. No tools needed.

Alhough I could be wrong :)

Status
Not open for further replies.