Steelselecta give away - Star Trek Beyond - Lenticular Magnet

Steelselecta

Premium Supporter
Jul 30, 2013
UK
Hello fellow ninjas!

I'm giving away the Lenticular Magnet that came with the Zoom Exclusive version of Star Trek The Beyond Steelbook.

IMG_2068.JPG

Just so you all are aware that it does have glue marks on it from where the bright sparks from Paramount or whoever decided to glue the j card to it, but hey, what else do you want for a freebie eh?

And to top it off, free worldwide shipping ! (Not recorded) If you want recorded, then a cost will apply.

So, firstly thank or thumbs up this thread, and tell me what your favourite Lenti is for a steelbook, which includes premium slips or even the world class, highly rated & superior Zavvi Lenti magnets :LOL::rofl::hilarious: - PLUS, a photo of it in your post !

Winner will be announced on 31st January using random.org and entries finish on the 30th.

Have fun and good luck alll :thumbs:

Thank you @Steelselecta for running this contest!

Loved this steel from afar and hated that I missed out on it. Then...I almost had it again. So close, but not to be. When I finally acquired it on ebay for a great price I can only liken it to magic. Love it more than just for the magnet, but for the jouney that brought it to my humble collection. Hulk and Cap move as you turn it. Very cool.

IMG_0947.JPG

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta
Right, Giveaway closed and the winners is............
IMG_2178.PNG

@larson1977 you jammy git!

Send us your details via PM - remember, if you want a tracked delivery or something of that ilk, a charge will apply.

Thanks everybody who took part!

• Thanks
Reactions: larson1977