bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: It (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Andy Muschietti[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Bill Skarsgård[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jaeden Lieberher[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Ray Taylor[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sophia Lillis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jack Grazer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chosen Jacobs[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Finn Wolfhard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Wyatt Oleff[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nicholas Hamilton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Steven Williams[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Javier Botet[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Owen Teague[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Megan Charpentier[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jackson Robert Scott[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2017-09-08[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: In a small town in Maine, seven children known as The Losers Club come face to face with life problems, bullies and a monster that takes the shape of a clown called Pennywise.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
s2p9SMRqkQFLgOUeseeEuseXJk0.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Source: ComingSoon.net
Production Officially Begins on Stephen King’s IT!
IT-MOVIE-HEADER.jpg

Mama director Andy Muschietti has taken to Instagram to confirm that production has officially begun on Stephen King’s IT! The film will feature Jaeden Lieberher (Midnight Special) as Bill Denbrough, Finn Wolfhard (“Stranger Things”) as Richie Tozier, newcomer Sophia Lillis as Beverly Marsh, Jack Dylan Grazer (Tales of Halloween) as Stan Uris, Wyatt Oleff (Guardians of the Galaxy) as Eddie Kaspbrak, Chosen Jacobs (“Hawaii Five-0”) as Mike Hanlon and Jeremy Ray Taylor (42) as Ben Hanscom, the younger versions of the story’s protagonists, and with 25-year-old Swedish actor Bill Skarsgard (“Hemlock Grove,” The Divergent Series: Allegiant) as central villain Pennywise the clown.

Based on the novel by Stephen King, the film’s story recalls a promise made twenty-eight years ago that forces seven adults to reunite in Derry, Maine, where as teenagers they battled an evil creature that preyed on the city’s children. Unsure that their Losers Club had vanquished the creature all those years ago, the seven had vowed to return to Derry if IT should ever reappear. Now, children are being murdered again and their repressed memories of that summer return as they prepare to do battle with the monster lurking in Derry’s sewers once more.

The film is set to be released in two parts with Part One will focusing on the group of teens called the Losers Club, while Part Two is set around the repercussions on these characters as adults. Stephen King’s IT Part One will be released on September 8, 2017.

Last edited by a moderator:
New Trailer
popcorn2.gif

I have a feeling this is going to be very good and freaky

Possibly a remake that's better than the original.

I like the original but it dated, not scary, not even that gory but pennywise/ curry is awesome and the kids are great together and this looks like it's taken the better stuff from the original and actually made it a horror.
Kids dynamic looks like they will live up to the original and good to hear it's not going to be for a younger audience with the swearing and the crabs comment lol
I'm hoping this is actually violent though

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I'm really up for this, which surprises me, since I hardly ever look forward to horror movies...
??? :confused: Is that you @Noodles? You're actually looking forward to a horror film? AWESOME! :woot:
it probably helps that I've never seen the original though. :bag:
And W.T.F?! :OMG: You've never seen the original? That's loco! :wacky:

As a kid this scared the tacos out of me! Tim Curry as Pennywise was freaking terrifying! :ohno:

??? :confused: Is that you @Noodles? You're actually looking forward to a horror film? AWESOME! :woot:

And W.T.F?! :OMG: You've never seen the original? That's loco! :wacky:

As a kid this scared the tacos out of me! Tim Curry as Pennywise was freaking terrifying! :ohno:
:hilarious:

Just looked in the mirror... yep, I'm Noodles! :troll:

That's the main reason why I never watched it, because it looked terrifying. :ohno:

Thankfully I'm finally coming around to actually liking horrors now that I'm in my thirties and no longer a big wimp (I'm just a small wimp now :p), so I'll probably give the original a go soon! :thumbs:

That's the main reason why I never watched it, because it looked terrifying. :ohno:

Thankfully I'm finally coming around to actually liking horrors now that I'm in my thirties and no longer a big wimp (I'm just a small wimp now :p), so I'll probably give the original a go soon! :thumbs:
@Noodles WELCOME to the dark side! :hungry:
come-to-the-dark-side-we-have-tacos.jpg

Be sure to purchase a new pack of undies, you're gonna need them! :naughty: :hilarious:

New Trailer
popcorn2.gif

This just looks so f*cking good

I really hope his is gory though unlike the original

I'm really up for this, which surprises me, since I hardly ever look forward to horror movies... it probably helps that I've never seen the original though. :bag:

Honestly mate the original isn't terrifying one bit. I was always told by my mum when I was younger it's the scariest film ever made and i can't watch it plus clowns freak me out so I didn't watch it and her words made an impression on me. Which is odd considering the amount of horrors my dad showed me when I was younger which is where my love for horror comes from. Over the years just didn't see it but I always wanted to. I only watched it for the first time not long ago and it's the least scariest "horror" that I've seen that had so much buzz for being too much

It's more of a comedy, Tim curry is phenomenal and the kids in the first half are great, same with them as adults but it's not scary one bit. That really disappointed me. Plus it's not aged too well with some of the special effects looking very cheesey so that's probably another reason I found it more of a comedy. This is why I seriously hope this remake is actually gory when he kills etc and it looks much creepier so fingers crossed

The original is a great film though but it was so different to what I was expecting considering it's history. I get it being scary back I the day but if you do watch it you will be in the same boat and age I am when I watched it and i cant see it freaking you out

Last edited:
This just looks so f*cking good

I really hope his is gory though unlike the original

Honestly mate the original isn't terrifying one bit. I was always told by my mum when I was younger it's the scariest film ever made and i can't watch it plus clowns freak me out so I didn't watch it and her words made an impression on me. Which is odd considering the amount of horrors my dad showed me when I was younger which is where my love for horror comes from. Over the years just didn't see it but I always wanted to. I only watched it for the first time not long ago and it's the least scariest "horror" that I've seen that had so much buzz for being too much

It's more of a comedy, Tim curry is phenomenal and the kids in the first half are great, same with them as adults but it's not scary one bit. That really disappointed me. Plus it's not aged too well with some of the special effects looking very cheesey so that's probably another reason I found it more of a comedy. This is why I seriously hope this remake is actually gory when he kills etc and it looks much creepier so fingers crossed

The original is a great film though but it was so different to what I was expecting considering it's history. I get it being scary back I the day but if you do watch it you will be in the same boat and age I am when I watched it and i cant see it freaking you out

I can go with that. Yes it hasn't aged well, and yes the effects aren't great. But as you didn't watch it when you was younger, it most likely wouldn't have the same effect on you as it did on me when I watched when I was about 11 - big mistake! This film terrified me, and I mean terrified me. Rightly or wrongly, growing up as a kid, I watched all the movies that I shouldn't of watched at the time and that included the goriest and most violent movies going. Now it's very rare when I get phased by anything in movies, not trying to be a big man, but really not much affects me, to the point that my missus has said I have no emotions, cheers luv :LOL: makes me feel inhuman!

But that film scarred me for life. No gore was needed, it was simply Tim Currys performance that freaked me out. Menacing as **** ! And as I was just slightly younger than the kids in movie at the time, I felt a connection with their story and that is why I think it hit home for me.

Now at 36 years old, I'm still petrified of clowns, and people can't believe someone like me would be so scarred of something like that.

This will make you laugh, the first time I watched the trailer for the remake, I went cold as ice at that bit at the end, scarred the living **** out of me, that bad I had nightmares 3 nights in a row shortly after with both f*****g versions of pennywise in my dreams! I literally woke up sweating and had to turn the landing light on on all 3 occasions! My missus couldn't believe it, and said it's the first time she ever seen me unsettled in that way, and that it freaked her too but because she thought I was going to have a meltdown :LOL: True story mate, not exaggeration. My friends etc take the right piss out of me as they find it hilarious that a full grown man, who can be emotionless at times I have to admit, can be afraid of something in their eyes that is silly.

So @Noodles , @Flloydo is probably right, it hasn't aged well to a point and you'll probably think what is all the fuss about, but if you watched it the age I did, I guarentee it would if freaked you out!

Now after seeing that 2nd trailer, JESUS! I think I'll have to take a secondary pair of leak proof pants with me, coz that freaked me right out! Still going to see it though as it does look very good, but I'm torturing myself here, and if it's follows better to the book which I've heard is absolutely terrifying ( haven't got the bottle to read it ) than this will give many more people a fear of clowns like me!

I can go with that. Yes it hasn't aged well, and yes the effects aren't great. But as you didn't watch it when you was younger, it most likely wouldn't have the same effect on you as it did on me when I watched when I was about 11 - big mistake! This film terrified me, and I mean terrified me. Rightly or wrongly, growing up as a kid, I watched all the movies that I shouldn't of watched at the time and that included the goriest and most violent movies going. Now it's very rare when I get phased by anything in movies, not trying to be a big man, but really not much affects me, to the point that my missus has said I have no emotions, cheers luv :LOL: makes me feel inhuman!

But that film scarred me for life. No gore was needed, it was simply Tim Currys performance that freaked me out. Menacing as **** ! And as I was just slightly younger than the kids in movie at the time, I felt a connection with their story and that is why I think it hit home for me.

Now at 36 years old, I'm still petrified of clowns, and people can't believe someone like me would be so scarred of something like that.

This will make you laugh, the first time I watched the trailer for the remake, I went cold as ice at that bit at the end, scarred the living **** out of me, that bad I had nightmares 3 nights in a row shortly after with both f*****g versions of pennywise in my dreams! I literally woke up sweating and had to turn the landing light on on all 3 occasions! My missus couldn't believe it, and said it's the first time she ever seen me unsettled in that way, and that it freaked her too but because she thought I was going to have a meltdown :LOL: True story mate, not exaggeration. My friends etc take the right piss out of me as they find it hilarious that a full grown man, who can be emotionless at times I have to admit, can be afraid of something in their eyes that is silly.

So @Noodles , @Flloydo is probably right, it hasn't aged well to a point and you'll probably think what is all the fuss about, but if you watched it the age I did, I guarentee it would if freaked you out!

Now after seeing that 2nd trailer, JESUS! I think I'll have to take a secondary pair of leak proof pants with me, coz that freaked me right out! Still going to see it though as it does look very good, but I'm torturing myself here, and if it's follows better to the book which I've heard is absolutely terrifying ( haven't got the bottle to read it ) than this will give many more people a fear of clowns like me!

Mate i completely get where your coming from and I know if I see this as a kid it would be a different story.

When I was younger my dad played me so much horror and gory horror films and I have these weird memories of certain horror faces and scenes that I I used to have nightmares about and the wolf from neverending story used to sh*t me up and another was event horizon but at the same time half of it didn't bother me because I knew it was fake at a young age and I wanted to work in creature/ horror/ set makeup/ design etc but the thing that freaks me out the most is ghost and paranormal stuff aswel as the darkness (in real life).

Clowns and dolls do freak me out a bit but nothing like ghosts. I had never had issues where i broke down though until paranormal activity came out and I watched it with like 7 or 8 mates in my room. I was around 23ish and f*cking hell that scared the **** out of me. I think it's because it leaves so much to your imagination and IMO it's well made and seems realistic (the first film). I didn't want my mates to leave, I had to sleep with the light on and I didn't want to go downstairs when everyone else was asleep when it was dark for like 2 weeks lol. That's how much it messed me up and I couldn't rewatch it for years. My mates took the right p*ss out of me and it wasn't until about 2/3 years ago I watched it on my own and I'm ok with it now but where I get paranoid too I think that added to the freak out.
The first time I watched the conjuring it brought back the feeling but on a much much smaller scale (I didn't need the lights on etc when I slept).

I don't get scared at any old ghost stuff and it was mainly as a kid but the films that have paranormal themes that's not silly and are made well do make me well up a bit. I get a little kick out of it too and I think that's why I also like handheld films because I find them more realistic. A bit like as above so below and grave encounters. They were the last ones to make my heart race a bit. And I'm not jumpy but those types of films (on a first watch) will make me jumpy and mainly because of my imagination (which can go wild at times) which is what those hand held film try to do, make your imagination do half the work.

But yeah the original i guarantee if i watched it at 10 years old or younger it would be a different story for me. Penny wise definitely looks creepier in this and I think it will make me jump a few times going by the trailer

So I believe you with the new trailer and how we can be because it happened to me. And like yourself I don't mind talking about it either because I genuinely can't believe what paranormal activity did to me at an age where not much was phasing me

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta

:LOL::rofl::thumbs: My friend i am so looking forward your review after you watch it.
I wish i was in the uk so i would go to the cinema with you and record your reaction :D:p