Steve Mcnair shot

Steve Mcnair was killed today. To me this is sader than MJ dying. Mcnair as a good person.

Same Here, he was only 36

He was cheatin on his wife I bet. The girl was 20 yrs old who just got arrested 2 days before in an escalade registered to both her and McNair for DUI she claimed she wasnt drunk, but high. Still, DUI heh.

She probably got mad that he wasn't divorcing his wife. Police think she bought the gun days before. Drugs could also play a role. They're waiting for toxicology results to come back.

She probably got mad that he wasn't divorcing his wife. Police think she bought the gun days before. Drugs could also play a role. They're waiting for toxicology results to come back.

yeah he probally was like this is wrong i wanna go back to my wife and kis and she was upset and offed him and the realized im going to jail for the rest of my life and offed herself.bad thing is it happens everyday.

Yeah. That's what it's shaping up to be. She bought the gun 2 days before. Her cousin is defending her by saying no way, she wasn't depressed or nothing. She was "happy that she's being taken care of with this guy" That righ. There really makes it sound like that's what happened. Police are waiting on bollistics n gunpowder tests to determine if it was her or not.

id there any pics of here or anything ?

capt.48e5032a29454cff8380468c84e6fc7e.mcnair_killed_tnnat101.jpg

not even a looker they say he was taking retirment kinda hard and wanted to playa gain but his body wouldnt let him. he was just on pro's versus joe's

Yeah, as old as he is, he should have been more mature/smart. Messing with a 20 yr old that is depending her life on you cause she got that attached is not a good move, unless you fully intent do support her all the way like she wants/expects.