Straight Outta Compton - In theaters August 14, 2015

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Straight Outta Compton (2015)

Tagline: The Story of N.W.A.

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Music[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]F. Gary Gray[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Paul Giamatti[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aldis Hodge[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Keith Stanfield[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Angela Elayne Gibbs[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alexandra Shipp[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Orlando Brown[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Orlando Brown[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]R. Marcus Taylor[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Corey Hawkins[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Allen Maldonado[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dean Cameron[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]O'Shea Jackson Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Neil Brown Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aeriél Miranda[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lauren Pacheco[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-08-14[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: The group NWA emerges from the streets of Compton, California in the mid-1980s and revolutionizes pop culture with their music and tales about life in the hood.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
btqfQD9KE6lotTF0mI3wHvTfCyT.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Universal has put out an official release for the film:

http://www.slashfilm.com/straight-outta-compton-cast-photo/

Ice Cube’s son O’Shea Jackson Jr. will play Cube, Jason Mitchell will play Eazy-E, and Corey Hawkins will be on screen as Dr. Dre. Now Universal has given the film a release date, and released the first Straight Outta Compton cast photo. See that pic below.

straight-outta-compton.jpg

Straight Outta Compton will hit theaters on August 14, 2015, with F. Gary Gray (Friday, Set It Off) directing.

In that photo you see, clockwise from top left, producer Ice Cube, director F. Gary Gray, producer Dr. Dre, Corey Hawkins (Dr. Dre), Jason Mitchell (Eazy-E) and O’Shea Jackson Jr. (Ice Cube).

Here’s the official info from Universal:
In the mid-1980s, the streets of Compton, California, were some of the most dangerous in the country. When five young men translated their experiences growing up into brutally honest music that rebelled against abusive authority, they gave an explosive voice to a silenced generation. Following the meteoric rise and fall of N.W.A., STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON tells the astonishing story of how these youngsters revolutionized music and pop culture forever the moment they told the world the truth about life in the hood and ignited a cultural war.

Starring O’Shea Jackson Jr., Corey Hawkins and Jason Mitchell as Ice Cube, Dr. Dre and Eazy-E, STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON is directed by F. Gary Gray (Friday, Set It Off, The Italian Job). The drama is produced by original N.W.A. members Ice Cube and Dr. Dre, who are joined by fellow producers Matt Alvarez and Tomica Woods-Wright. Will Packer serves as executive producer of the film alongside Gray.

NWA.jpg

popcorn2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back from watching this....well sort of :dunno:!!! There were a few idiots in the theatre who were just flapping their gums right the way through the movie:angry: until I lost it and went over to them and told them to shut the **** up! They all went quiet except one of them who thought it would be a good idea to get fresh and ask whey I have to be in his face whilst telling them this, at which point I lost it :mad: gripped him by his scrawny neck asked him to come outside and talk to me.......dumb fuckers:mad: anyhow I went back to my seat by then was in no mood to watch the movie as all I wanted to do is punch there teeth out:box: so told the wife we're leaving before I get into trouble. Why oh why must these pieces of horse **** go to the cinema to ruin other peoples enjoyment??? Got about 90 min into the movie before we left, got some complimentary tickets from the manager so will go back to watch it another time.

Rant over!!!

Just got back from watching this....well sort of :dunno:!!! There were a few idiots in the theatre who were just flapping their gums right the way through the movie:angry: until I lost it and went over to them and told them to shut the **** up! They all went quiet except one of them who thought it would be a good idea to get fresh and ask whey I have to be in his face whilst telling them this, at which point I lost it :mad: gripped him by his scrawny neck asked him to come outside and talk to me.......dumb fuckers:mad: anyhow I went back to my seat by then was in no mood to watch the movie as all I wanted to do is punch there teeth out:box: so told the wife we're leaving before I get into trouble. Why oh why must these pieces of horse **** go to the cinema to ruin other peoples enjoyment??? Got about 90 min into the movie before we left, got some complimentary tickets from the manager so will go back to watch it another time.

Rant over!!!
@DADDYCOOL187 HOLY SH*T! :ohno: Those idiots nearly unleashed the BEAST!
giphy.gif

Sorry to hear about that bro, dumb fu**ing bastards like that can seriously ruin your movie experience, which they DID! :squint: Next time they're sitting in a theater, I'm sure they'll gonna think twice about being fu**ing annoying! :mad:

Well I hope you get to enjoy it on your 2nd attempt :confused: If not, then I hope you sign in from jail and let us know you're doing well! :p

Last edited:
@DADDYCOOL187 HOLY SH*T! :ohno: Those idiots nearly unleashed the BEAST!
giphy.gif

Sorry to hear about that bro, dumb fu**ing bastards like that can seriously ruin your movie experience, which they DID! :squint: Next time they're sitting in a theater, I'm sure they'll gonna think twice about being fu**ing annoying! :mad:

Well I hope you get to enjoy it on your 2nd attempt :confused: If not, then I hope you sign in from jail and let us know you're doing well! :p

Thanks bro.
Unfortunately it's one of the reasons I hate going to the cinema because of ignorant fuckers that ruin the movie watching experience, I'm all for clapping, cheering getting into the spirit of the movie but to sit there a talk away just pisses me off! That's why when we do go we always go to the early showings because your only gonna get a handful of people who actually want to enjoy the film.

Damn!! Sorry to hear that your cinema experience was ruined. If people don't want to watch the movie then get the f*** out of the theatre!! I remember going to see Boyz in the Hood back in 1991...same deal with not only chatting but continuously shouting at the screen. Fortunately the manager told this group to shut up or leave.

I am planning to see Straight Outta Compton this weekend...hoping for a less "eventful" experience :D

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Glad to report no issues at the cinema..people were there to actually watch and enjoy the movie :thumbs:

Everyone will have their opinions, but for me personally and all the memories it brings back...hands down, movie of the year!

Looking forward to the inevitable steelbook releases. Will watch with interest to see what each locale brings.

Went to see this tonight and it was absolutely amazing. Brought be back to my teens when I started listening to it all.
I thought easy e was unreal and cubes son as cube was just incredible to watch.
Forgot how much of a c*nt suge is!

My only problem was it was 20 mins too long. Other than that one of my favourites this year.

Had the most annoying 4 girls in front who nearly all 4 of us nearly had a word with but we couldn't be f*cked with the arguement.
They started crying at the end and it wound me up for some reason,
I mean really crying with noises and everything

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I ended up seeing this in the end... and I can't stop thinking about it. What a film! :OMG:

Glad you decided to watch this, what an amazing movie! So far watched it 3 times!!! Absolutely love it, as much as I LOVE all the marvel, action movies out this year, this movie is nothing but memories of my youth, growing up, DJ'ing, movie of the year for me too:thumbs: