Stranger Things: The Complete First Season (Target Exclusive) (VHS Packaging) [USA]

Apr 19, 2016
Release Date: October 17, 2017
DPCI: 058-23-1746
Price: $24.99
Region Coding: A
LINK: TARGET
HDN Group Buy: LINK

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.26.17 AM.png

Hop on your bike, grab some waffles and get ready to save Will and Barb with the Stranger Things Season 1 Collector’s Edition: Target Exclusive. The ‘80s are alive and well in this special edition of your favorite binge-worthy show, coming in a VHS-style box containing a Blu-ray Disc and a DVD. Whether you want to enjoy one episode at a time or you’re ready to finish them all in one sitting, this Stranger Things box set will have you ready to take a trip to the Upside Down.

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.29.09 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.29.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.34.54 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.38.06 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.38.19 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
damn looks cool :drool:
but international shipping is too expensive for one item so I hope germany will get this release, too :)

Luckily I combine shipping for folks to help :)

Well, the GB states:

Pre-order cost is $24.99
Sales Tax: 6%
HDN GB Fee of 7.5%

I did eventually find your shipping fees (hidden under a spoiler in another tab)!

Thought it would have been easier to ask you the total than work out percentages etc.

Thanks anyway......

Sourcing items for people > answering your question that you can look up

Btw, my shipping group buy is linked at the bottom of the overview tab. Not that buried :)

I know and you are doing a great job :) but atm I need no other items from overseas :D

Btw is german language on the discs?
No German. Only English TrueHD and Audio Description + subs, according to BR.com.

I also found nothing in the other GBs to combine it with. :( for one item, the cost of the shipping is comparable to the price of the set itself. The only consolation is that other sellers like ebay are not really cheaper either (plus, HDN is supported).

I am also in Germany btw. :)

I'd be interested in a second copy for a good friend. @apsmith21
Just letting you know.

Not a problem, if we have extras, I will be adding more stock to the GB.

No German. Only English TrueHD and Audio Description + subs, according to BR.com.

I also found nothing in the other GBs to combine it with. :( for one item, the cost of the shipping is comparable to the price of the set itself. The only consolation is that other sellers like ebay are not really cheaper either (plus, HDN is supported).

I am also in Germany btw. :)

More than happy to combine a few copies to Germany to one person to help save on shipping. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
@apsmith21 purchased shipping.. do you need me to do anything else? any infos? my paypal adress is up-to-date. thanks!

if I need any more info, I'll let you know.

General rule, the address you want to ship to needs to be up to date when you send payment - it gets sent through the HDN system, but it's the one you chose at checkout / purchase.

I am sure they probably printed at least 50,000 of these. I also dont see it selling out so fast as everyone has already seen it on netflix and it is acutally in 4K on netflix so no reason to even watch a watered down blu-ray. Will keep sealed and watch the netflix show in 4K. It actually looks good in 4k on netflix.