Stranger Things: The Complete First Season (Target Exclusive) (VHS Packaging) [USA]

Apr 19, 2016
Release Date: October 17, 2017
DPCI: 058-23-1746
Price: $24.99
Region Coding: A
LINK: TARGET
HDN Group Buy: LINK

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.26.17 AM.png

Hop on your bike, grab some waffles and get ready to save Will and Barb with the Stranger Things Season 1 Collector’s Edition: Target Exclusive. The ‘80s are alive and well in this special edition of your favorite binge-worthy show, coming in a VHS-style box containing a Blu-ray Disc and a DVD. Whether you want to enjoy one episode at a time or you’re ready to finish them all in one sitting, this Stranger Things box set will have you ready to take a trip to the Upside Down.

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.29.09 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.29.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.34.54 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.38.06 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.38.19 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like I need this. I love the old style VHS look. The Cold in July steelbook went the same way and it's one of my favourite artworks. Even though I don't have a region 1 player, this will just be wanton wantage.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Target DPCI is as follows 058-23-1746

Use this number when talking with Target associates if you don't see it on the floor.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja
I'm guaranteeing 30 spots at the price listed on the group buy - I will source these myself.

Strict limit of one copy per member. If you purchase more than one copy for this first offering, you duplicate order will be cancelled and refunded.

I'm allowing the group buy to oversell, and any copy above 30 will attempted to be sourced for members here. If you don't purchase a copy, then we won't try and get one for you.

If you are not part of the first 30 copies reserved, PLEASE NOTE THAT I MIGHT HAVE TO ASK THE ASSISTANCE OF OTHER MEMBERS THAT LIVE IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS. THIS MEANS THE COST COULD BE SLIGHTLY HIGHER -PERHAPS $3 or more.

I've noted this and more in the details of the group buy.

PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE PURCHASING.

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...er-things-vhs-collectors-set-blu-ray-dvd.249/

I'm guaranteeing 30 spots at the price listed on the group buy - I will source these myself.

Strict limit of one copy per member. If you purchase more than one copy for this first offering, you duplicate order will be cancelled and refunded.

I'm allowing the group buy to oversell, and any copy above 30 will attempted to be sourced for members here. If you don't purchase a copy, then we won't try and get one for you.

If you are not part of the first 30 copies reserved, PLEASE NOTE THAT I MIGHT HAVE TO ASK THE ASSISTANCE OF OTHER MEMBERS THAT LIVE IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS. THIS MEANS THE COST COULD BE SLIGHTLY HIGHER -PERHAPS $3 or more.

I've noted this and more in the details of the group buy.

PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE PURCHASING.

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...er-things-vhs-collectors-set-blu-ray-dvd.249/

@PunkNinja @tridon @Rchadwick51 @denmar @asda1994 @cg2729 @harry @Steelselecta @spass @MrsRobinson @kaw @eLviS1987 @JackieBoy @CleverLoginName