泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 12, 2017
Pre-order date: May 20, 2017
Purchase link: HDZeta
HDN Group Buys: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: WEA steelbook, Full Glossy finish. Extended Cut Version.

SP Full.jpg SP Lenti.jpg SP BabyDoll.jpg SP Boxset.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 3.29.15 PM.png

Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your help and for the update from HD zeta - still not sure about using their web site and will try here for sucker punch tomorrow and support this web site

Daft question again - you say new GB system - that's this web site as a whole is secure as its the GB host (main web site) - for some reason I thought this was up in another country

Please don't laugh - I did say I was new and not good at the internet

Old GB system was you put a request and you pay later by PayPal once you receive a note from the GB host.

New GB system, you pay directly when requesting. Smoother process for all involved and helps the host avoid being stuck with extra copies if someone bails out.

GB host is the person who organises the group buy. The word "host" here has nothing to do with hosting a website if that's what you're wondering about, different meaning.

Each GB host i.e. person is vetted before being green-lit to host on HDN. HDN stands for hidefninja, this site which you're currently using and which is offering you the platform to secure editions you may not be otherwise able to do so as conveniently.

You really have no need to be concerned.

Also, an additional note beyond what @Apollon has stated, paypal guarantees your purchase up to 90 days now, so if something were to go wrong, your purchase will be backed by Paypal's guarantee.

Group buy hosts request that you pay via goods given the volume they do, so this guarantee is never skipped over, unlike if someone were to ask you to send a personal payment (which you shouldn't do generally).

Hope that helps.

Also, an additional note beyond what @Apollon has stated, paypal guarantees your purchase up to 90 days now, so if something were to go wrong, your purchase will be backed by Paypal's guarantee.

Group buy hosts request that you pay via goods given the volume they do, so this guarantee is never skipped over, unlike if someone were to ask you to send a personal payment (which you shouldn't do generally).

Hope that helps.

180 days :thumbs:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security

Purchase Protection covers all eligible purchases where PayPal is used, as well as payments made through our website. To take advantage of Purchase Protection, we require, among other things, that PayPal accounts be kept in good standing and ask that a dispute be filed within 180 days of your purchase or payment.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Thanks - I finally understand !! Woo hoo !

So sorry - from your end it must have been like pulling teeth with my questions, but I honesty appreciate the help I have been getting from the members on here especially as I am a newbie and not web proficient.

I am looking forward to this going live tomorrow and again thanks

Any ideas when it will go live

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and apsmith21

So sorry - from your end it must have been like pulling teeth with my questions, but I honesty appreciate the help I have been getting from the members on here especially as I am a newbie and not web proficient.

One more question and pulling teeth would have been more entertaining :p

Just kidding :)

When in doubt, you can always PM for help or tag us in the threads.

New members are always welcome here, :) we help each other, the time is going to depend on you location and the time HDzeta is allowing the GB, also I can't see any update on the time by Wxlinkswd the main representative for HDZeta here, not sure if anyone else has the time.

Follow this thread using watch thread, if you have not (to the top right, opposite side of the page numbers of the thread), so you can see the flagged thread up dates, near your account name and messages (top right).

I remember when I started collecting and wasn't sure of GBs because of all the things you mention @snow flake and your right to think like that, new to the site, not sure what goes on on the Internet, fraud, trust, these GB host scoundrels (joke) etc but like everyone has said these guys are safe as houses and collectors too plus the site is very well known and has a big reputation.

like mentioned PayPal is your friend. Any issues you have and if the GB host decided to go rogue with your money or unresponsive then PayPal is there to help. (I believe with the new system they couldn't go rogue anyway)
But the GB hosts wouldn't do that to you anyway.

Last edited:
New members are always welcome here, :) we help each other, the time is going to depend on you location and the time HDzeta is allowing the GB, also I can't see any update on the time by Wxlinkswd the main representative for HDZeta here, not sure if anyone else has the time.

Follow this thread using watch thread, if you have not (to the top right, opposite side of the page numbers of the thread), so you can see the flagged thread up dates, near your account name and messages (top right).

No update yet, I'm about to reach out via PM. If I get the news, I'll post here if it's not been published yet.

Of course, keep in mind it will have to be a time that is also friendly for one of us to set it live to be around on the site. ;)

Reactions: steelbobawny
(I believe with the new system they couldn't go rogue anyway)

The vetting process is more stringent now, so if there is a new GB host that wants to come aboard, it will have to be a lot of conversation in advance, and I typically request that they have already been an established trader on this forum. People with zero trade feedback are always keen on being a host but don't usually think through how much work it is to do one.

The vetting process is more stringent now, so if there is a new GB host that wants to come aboard, it will have to be a lot of conversation in advance, and I typically request that they have already been an established trader on this forum. People with zero trade feedback are always keen on being a host but don't usually think through how much work it is to do one.

I didn't actually mean go rogue as in do the GB on their own. But good to know

I didn't actually mean go rogue as in do the GB on their own. But good to know

No worries, just saying that this group we have right now is awesome, completely trust worthy, have been doing it for years, so if you a member
that's "new" or "new to group buys", you can put trust in the system we've installed - and of course, there are always backups from the payment
side of things as well.

Just a + 1

No worries, just saying that this group we have right now is awesome, completely trust worthy, have been doing it for years, so if you a member
that's "new" or "new to group buys", you can put trust in the system we've installed - and of course, there are always backups from the payment
side of things as well.

Just a + 1

Oh yeah I'm not complaining. My point was its all safe. You can trust you lot (othwrwise I wouldn't join GBs myself). You wouldn't be able to steal our money and run

But I understand a new member being wary just like I was when I wanted to join my first GB. Which is understandable

So how does hdzeta site work when its time ?

Do we get an exact release time ahead of time with a countdown or something, or are we in for 23 hrs of F5 ?

Does anyone know when in the day these are usually posted ?

What time is the GB live roughly in the UK anyone please.

Still waiting to hear back from the folks that host it, so not yet known. Would like to know ahead so it can be published and people can be ready to be on the site.

So how does hdzeta site work when its time ?

Do we get an exact release time ahead of time with a countdown or something, or are we in for 23 hrs of F5 ?

Does anyone know when in the day these are usually posted ?

Someone will post that the hdzeta listing is live and you can visit there to purchase.

When it comes to things that are under our control on this site, we often like to publish ahead of time, but are at the mercy of those that
are posting the group buys and when they can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.