泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 12, 2017
Pre-order date: May 20, 2017
Purchase link: HDZeta
HDN Group Buys: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: WEA steelbook, Full Glossy finish. Extended Cut Version.

SP Full.jpg SP Lenti.jpg SP BabyDoll.jpg SP Boxset.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 3.29.15 PM.png

Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
HDzeta site has been down for almost 2 days, supposedly for maintenance. I wonder if they were
a victim of that worldwide ransom ware attack. "You no have no Sooker Poonch pre-order unless you
pay us $50,000 in bitcoin.":greedy:

I was about to put together an almost idendical mockup, great job!

Hopefully @wxlinkswd can get the artwork changed to something without the robot at least, even if it can't be that.

Yeah, I don't get it either. Maybe someone someone at the distributor just has a robot fetish or something. :cautious:

:woot:Come on, just find out about that and they gjust put the robot at the back lol surely a fetish or something:cautious:

Cool, thanks.

Hoping to get directly from HDzeta though.

Anyone know how fast these HDZ steels sell out usually ? minutes ? Seconds ?

definitely won't be seconds. demand for these premium steelbooks have gone down a lot so as long as you're here when it goes live you'll be fine.

Reactions: lgans316
Stab in the dark here but probably somewhere around £140 so around $180. But since I haven't bought a HDZ boxset yet don't take those figures as fact. Doubt it will be more than that and could be less since its an older film

yikes, I hope it's not quite that high. I don't think I have that kind of money right now.

Don't quote me on this but I think the group by price is going to be around 140 US dollars. Give or take a few

Considering other places have GBs running already you're gonna be looking at around -

Single edition - $54/€58
Box set - $152/€160

So I'd say direct from HDZeta will be around $8 cheaper and the GB here will be around $6-8 more expensive

• Helpful Post
Reactions: goufcustom
HDZeta website still down for maintenance! They're either sorting the website out good and proper or I reckon they're letting other GBs run first to see what they're left with whilst they do "maintenance" ;)

Considering other places have GBs running already you're gonna be looking at around -

Single edition - $54/€58
Box set - $152/€160

So I'd say direct from HDZeta will be around $8 cheaper and the GB here will be around $6-8 more expensive
Why would it be more expensive in euros than in dollars ?? Doesn't make sense..

So still no confirmation about the print run.

Is there any version of this film with a remastered sound? The one that was released truly sucked in the bass department ruining the AV experience.
I watched Sucker Punch Extended cut last weekend and there was nothing wrong with the LFE. IMO it sounded great over my SVS PB200 + Arendal Sub1

I watched Sucker Punch Extended cut last weekend and there was nothing wrong with the LFE. IMO it sounded great over my SVS PB200 + Arendal Sub1

Interesting. I got SVS PC-2000 and thought it had good mid bass but hardly anything in the low end.

Update:

Did some digging. At least I was scientifically right lol.

On avs forum...

From data-bass. The guys here are audio-philes and know what they are talking about.

Level - 1 Star (102.77dB composite).
Extension - 1 Star (30Hz) ==> So limited at 30Hz. Mine can do 16 Hz in paper and with room gain, it could go down to 13 Hz. Your PB-2000 can do 19Hz I believe.
Dynamics - 3 Stars (24.44dB)
Execution - 2 Stars - Wow, what a let down. With the visuals in this film, this could have been a monster mix. Instead, in with the also-rans.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.